• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who the fuck looks forward to a team tanking year in and year out?

People want to know why OKC is so good?

They didn't get wins right away. That way they could surround their stars with talent and then build.

Not every team can build through trades or free agency.

So when you get a high pick, you best keep it up and get a few more.

The Cats got MKG and need at least two others before they can look to make the playoffs.

They didn't get wins right away. That way they could surround their stars with talent and then build.

The Cats got MKG and need at least two others before they can look to make the playoffs.

Well, technically speaking, the Sonics did most of the heavy lifting.

giri

yeah, that or get like 5 top 10 picks in one year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets finally won a home game :O

Great job by Harden/Asik/ and Morris off the bench...

Lin .___________.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
KEMBA KLUTCH

(fml)

looking at the replay again, holy fuck... straight to fucking shadow realm

Flash

gotta give westbrook his dues this game... guy is really trying to win. been pressuring the ball handler for almost the entire quarter

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Williams and Ridnour for cap space

If we sign Pek, Bud, and Dante with those savings, i would be totally fine with it

Ridnour blows my mind. I thought he was awful tonight, but I check the box score and he had 16 and 10. How did that happen? Did he sneak it in somewhere between all the excessive dribbling and missed jumpers?

Piecake

Ridnour blows my mind. I thought he was awful tonight, but I check the box score and he had 16 and 10. How did that happen? Did he sneak it in somewhere between all the excessive dribbling and missed jumpers?

That's Ridnour for you. His stats usually look decent to good, but if you watch him, you'll realize he sucks

Canuck76

Banned
Got to say OKC is so babied by the refs. Westbrook literally lays on the floor, everyone can HEAR him "WHERE'S THE CALL REF" they just expect to get calls driving in the lane.

Then we got z-bo and perk thrown out. Oh, wonder who that helps guys?

Also Sam 1 million more (or however much) and you got Harden. Kid just dropped 30 in Houston.

I like the whole "screw you I'm the gm" attitude but Sam huge mistake. You could have used him this game.

Also WB 13 assists? Yeah this kids frigging sucks

Top Bottom