• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got to say OKC is so babied by the refs. Westbrook literally lays on the floor, everyone can HEAR him "WHERE'S THE CALL REF" they just expect to get calls driving in the lane.

Then we got z-bo and perk thrown out. Oh, wonder who that helps guys?

Also Sam 1 million more (or however much) and you got Harden. Kid just dropped 30 in Houston.

I like the whole "screw you I'm the gm" attitude but Sam huge mistake. You could have used him this game.

Also WB 13 assists? Yeah this kids frigging sucks

I blame the coach for OKC's lack of execution on the offensive end. Thabo is fucking useless. I don't even know why he even puts the ball on the floor. Everyone just stands around when someone has the ball. They also got destroyed by offensive boards.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Mike Wilbon acting like Memphis beating OKC is some kind of upset. he has no clue what he's talking about.
It's not, but Memphis could potentially beat the Heat, Thunder, and Knicks back to back. Not sure how many other teams would be able to pull that off besides maybe the Spurs or Clippers. Either way, it's impressive.

Anything is possible with Wince on the floor.

Yeah man, that fucking TO he had against the Bobcats had me really depressed so I haven't watched the games as much.. BUT I had to watch this when I saw the Mavs losing the lead. I hope one day I can take handle the Mavs team like I do the Cowboys, and just laugh at their incompetence.

It's not, but Memphis could potentially beat the Heat, Thunder, and Knicks back to back. Not sure how many other teams would be able to pull that off besides maybe the Spurs or Clippers. Either way, it's impressive.

oh I know, Memphis will get no respect from clown ass ratings driven networks like espn. thats why the dude was acting like them winning was some kind of surprise. like, really dude? they just blew out the world champs the other day

Man ...I'm really hoping that Steph isn't completely 100% on his ankles and that he can get into the paint the way he used to in his rookie year...Otherwise he's just essentially a shooting guard playing the one spot...

It's odd that they're 5th in opposing FG% but at the complete expense of their offensive identity...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Butler's a dumbass

Man ...I'm really hoping that Steph isn't completely 100% on his ankles and that he can get into the paint the way he used to in his rookie year...Otherwise he's just essentially a shooting guard playing the one spot...

Dude he's always been a SG faking it at PG.

Top Bottom