• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Teach me how to love again Knicks...

isB05IJXaTS1y.gif

It's Knicks-GAF creed.

Omega

Banned
our defense is atrocious. i have no idea how we give up the fewest ppg.

there's no way Amar'e coming back can hurt us, at least on the defensive end.

Omega

Banned
JJ Redick is respectable, and that's Tony fucking Parker out there.

no he's not

and I'm fine with TP beating our guards on the dribble, but we've given up like 5 buckets off of backdoor cuts this half alone.

We gave up about 10 buckets due to backdoor cuts against the Magic because the guards are too busy trying to play the passing lane and are watching the ball instead of their man.

In the first quarter Jason Kidd is cheating off of Danny Green to play the passing lanes. He was going under screens also. luckily the Spurs didn't capitalize but Green was wide open on about 4 possessions in the first quarter.

this puts too much pressure on Chandler to try and play help defense instead of giving up an open layup and it leaves players like Duncan free to get offensive rebounds.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Melo wanted to throw an elbow on that pivot turn. Tensions are definitely flaring up. Refs need to slow the game down a bit, it's getting a little too physical.

exarkun

novak is so unathletic

he looked disinterested in grabbing that tipout by Melo then jogged back.

Knicks taking alot of midrange bad jumpers. Early in the shotclock

Top Bottom