• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

exarkun

Bipolar has alot of symptoms AD being 1 of them
Not giving him anything
Just saying

I wasn't criticising the mental issues. I was just commenting on how the team has gotten him a psychologist to work through the issues, have allowed him to travel by bus/van to certain games (but not very far), and been there with him after his initial demands.

Like Smokey said, my comment was more aimed at the fact that he doesn't realize how much the Rockets have tried to help and that he shouldn't complain about playing time and d-league time (basically all our rooks go through it). When he said the other day that this is a "player-commodity" league, I think it encapsulated how he thought: "I am a needed player with a problem, and I want all of what I think I need to help myself", whereas he should be thinking "Well they have met me about 60% of the way, let me try to meet them somehow" or change the bolded "I" to "we"(referencing the organization and himself).

I didn't expect you to say that, Syphon. ; _ ;

We going to jail now.

28270097.jpg

Top Bottom