• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

h3ro

Put down the Pinata stick and embrace.

hYiWk.gif

What a game....

It's not "unless" his contract flat out makes it impossible

Unless you're looking to swap useless overpaid piece for useless overpaid piece (like Jermaine for Marion)

I said "unless" because I didn't know what his contract was like. I'm not surprised that it's an ugly one, though.

Save me from the pain Heat. I need to see a Miami team win one game this week (or not trade away the entire team).

This is the annual "We are definitely getting blown out" game

Just wait till the last half of the 2nd Q before this team gives up and starts imploding for real. Happens every year at the Pepsi Center, especially on the end of a B2B

d[-_-]b

Banned
Lol you guys are just too rough on A'mare still believe he has a role on this team, in other news 6-0, i feel like tomorrow might be a loss because of our rebounding, zach randolph is a beast...
100 million dollars isn't coming off the bench
Why fix what's not broken?
I wonder more when the eventual knicks melt down is going to happen.

We all know its coming.

Don't hate me. Hate the knicks.
Lol it's a part of being a knicks fan, just take in the positive while we can...

BobLoblaw

Banned
d[-_-]b;44394095 said:
Lol you guys are just too rough on A'mare still believe he has a role on this team, in other news 6-0, i feel like tomorrow might be a loss because of our rebounding, zach randolph is a beast...

Why fix what's not broken?
It's gonna be an ugly game. Both teams are pretty tough. Game of the week.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland started last season with a record of 5-1 with wins over the Sixers, Thunder, Lakers, and Nuggets.

Don't count yer chickens.

SamuraiX-

I'm really curious to see if the Knicks go back to lolknicks once Amar'''''e returns.

How do you even go about handling a situation like that? He's the 2nd highest paid player on the team. lol

I'm really curious to see if the Knicks go back to lolknicks once Amar'''''e returns.

How do you even go about handling a situation like that? He's the 2nd highest paid player on the team. lol

woodson took his ass out when he didn't play defense last time. i am sure he has no problems doing it again.

SamuraiX-

Hypothetical hatin', this is a sad display...

Bu but yall might suck at some point in the future doe.

You have to understand that the situation with the Knicks is different. They were never good whenever Melo and Amar'e were both healthy. They're supposed to be your two best players (two most highest paid anyway) and they essentially cancel each other out when both are on the court and bring the rest of the team down with them.

When is the walking injury bug scheduled to return anyway?

You have to understand that the situation with the Knicks is different. They were never good whenever Melo and Amar'e were both healthy. They're supposed to be your two best players (two most highest paid anyway) and they essentially cancel each other out when both are on the court and bring the rest of the team down with them.

When is the walking injury bug scheduled to return anyway?

they were good in some games together especially under woodson. people say the offense will be bad but that isnt true.its the defense that will be off. the thing is melo is playing defense on a high level now so it wont be as much of an issue.

Top Bottom