• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omega

Banned
How many weeks until knick fans are shitting on their team again?
who knows. I'm still "shitting" on them but that's mainly because I'm overly critical.

we have a lot of sloppy stretches and give up way too many easy baskets. it gets frustrating after awhile.

plus you never know what you're gonna get with JR Smith. He's the basketball Jekyll/Hyde. one quarter you'll want him fired, the next quarter you're happy he's on the team.

not to mention who cares? every fanbase shits on their team after loses except for tanking teams like Bobcats, Pistons and Raptors.

Hypothetical hatin', this is a sad display...

Bubut yall might suck at some point in the future doe.

lol

Branduil

X3AxI.jpg

Is this the next NBA Live

Pkaz01

I've personally been a fan since their incredibly smart Pau Gasol trade. Thought it was genius to get Best Gasol.

(But seriously, all aboard!)

I've been on their bandwagon since they swept the spurs in that All I do is win no matta wat run. The enemy of our enemy is our friend!

Need Heat and Nuggets to go under 200 tonight! Brooklyn and NY came through.

giri

I've been on their bandwagon since they swept the spurs in that All I do is win no matta wat run. The enemy of our enemy is our friend!

Need Heat and Nuggets to go under 200 tonight! Brooklyn and NY came through.

I'm not sure it will go under 200, but thats a nice multi you got rolling.

i've been a heat fan since the lebron era I believe in our defense.

no but really its looking good so far.

I said it earlier and I will say it again, Denver is about to drop kick the shit outta the Heat

It'll be like 55-50 by the end of the half and 120-100 by the end

At least this team is winning so far, I can enjoy this for a moment.

Ph33nix does anything the Heat have done so far this season concern you. I am not thrilled at the lack of defense but at this point I feel like nothing matters at all.

Totally agree. Its like he fought so hard that something inside him broke. I remember Mick used to talk about stuff like that.

Oh I get it a Rocky 5 reference. Damn Liquid, you are so dope. One of my favorite posters on GAF. It's like you bring the knowledge, and then bam out of nowhere the Rocky reference.

Brilliant man brilliant.

Omega

Banned
damn what happened to Denver? they look average out there.

losing afflalo and harrington couldn't be this big of a deal

I am genuinely surprised that we aren't getting fucked up

Still 24 minutes left for that though

At least this team is winning so far, I can enjoy this for a moment.

Ph33nix does anything the Heat have done so far this season concern you. I am not thrilled at the lack of defense but at this point I feel like nothing matters at all.

I fell asleep in the 2nd half of yesterday's game and I haven't really given any fucks this year, I am enjoying every game win or loss!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Those people must be having a really good time right now....
They better enjoy it now before the Obama-police/Feds start stirring shit up. States rights my ass.

Oh war on drugs.. so useless, so counter productive, so excessively expensive, what would we do without you?

Top Bottom