• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

h3ro

UrzsH.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
good god @ Batum

charsace

GG Grizz. I was worried about this game because it was the next night after a spurs game and because the Grizz have a grizzly front line.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
People kept talking about him as Tayshaun Prince/Scottie Pippen-Diet, but tonight he's acting like Durant.

He's looking more like Durant tonight that's for sure. He's way better than Prince, much better shooter.

Emwitus

And why can't the coaching stuff figure out duhon can't play any lick of defense. I'd rather have morris in there. Seriously, fire the whole coaching stuff under brown.

I don't think the Lakers can run this, they're all exhausted as shit and it's only the third quarter

Kobe,pau and metta should all be on the bench by the 5 minute mark. Pau especially, his playing way too much.

Matrix

Asik continues to make the Bulls look stupid.

h3ro

Gay/Zbo/Gasol is one heck of a front line. Frustrating as heck to play. Glad the knicks didn't roll over and die after that disastrous 3rd quarter.

Good show for the second game of a back to back against some of the best teams in the league.

Matrix

He plays a lot better offensively than given credit for.

Yea, though I think he's improved a lot. I didn't expect him to even hit his ft's lol

Yo Blazers! It's okay to miss some 3's... geez

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He looked pretty damn bad the first few games. Last few games he actually been you know... dunking. Instead of his usual weak ass layups.

I've seen him post up and do some good things with his back to the basket tonight.

Top Bottom