• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Why is Aldridge shooting jumpers 50% of the time. He can sink him but damn, get him to the basket more.

Stotts is having him play a Dirk-esque role by putting him at the elbow a lot. It's frustrating and he's not taking a lot of command in the post, either.

images

giri

WOOOOO

YEAH

FUCK YEAH

GRIZZ WIN.

Grizz beatin all the "top tier" teams. Taking everyone down.

Going hard and all da way.

Bench unit scoring again. Fucking brown so stupid. I kept calling for this unit (minus pg of course).

It will be more interesting when they play a team that isn't playing the same fast tempo offense.

I told you guys bill was a steal last season.

Emwitus

See what happens when you take duhon out! Fraking frustrating.

Bench unit scoring again. Fucking brown so stupid. I kept calling for this unit (minus pg of course).

It will be more interesting when they play a team that isn't playing the same fast tempo offense.

Agreed except for the pg position in regards to morris. His defense has been servicable the past few games. I'd rather we develop him than put blake back in. Honestly. It's about time we groomed a good point gaurd.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate the clutchfan forums now....

Harden does something wrong... "fuck him he sucks, he wasn't worth trading for!"

Next play hits a big 3 " HARDEN THE SAVIOR! "

Pathetic fans.

Puddles

Banned
Meeks and Morris have been pretty good in this game. Obviously they won't be able to sustain this kind of shooting, but I'm wondering if the D'Antoni system will allow them to sustain a higher level of production than was possible for them under Brown.

Nelo Ice

Banned

Yeah and at least Pringles knows what guys are good at. Dumbfuck Brown was doing everything he could to showcase everyone's weaknesses including the starters. And to top it off hey it's a great idea to play guys out of position!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Meeks and Morris have been pretty good in this game. Obviously they won't be able to sustain this kind of shooting, but I'm wondering if the D'Antoni system will allow them to sustain a higher level of production than was possible for them under Brown.

Metta has been out of his mind tonight too.

Puddles

Banned
It's nice to have a big, powerful center who sucks at FTs again.

Also, can someone give me the story on how Cloving got that avatar?

Matrix

LOL Morris has become a player ever since everyone shitted on him in here including myself.

Top Bottom