• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bet they were one of the worst in opponent offensive boards though
kobev.gif

Collison didn't draw up a last-shot iso for Wince Carter.

What stupid fucking coach would bring in a player who just got back from the locker room with a hamstring injury, who's also known to chuck? UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to punch my TV right now. I remember why I stopped watchin the Mavs last week.

Hahaha no. I'm an LA native that lives in DC now. Miss being able to watch the Clips (games are way too late over here now so I don't post as much). Use to have season passes to the Clips.

I don't know if the Clips have ever been on top of the West ever. I feel all teary eyed

i would've sworn you were all over lebron's jockstrap when he was in cleveland.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs got Boston Wednesday

We going on a losing streak for the first time in a year :(

JoeFu

Banned
The happiness and joy of finally getting a gold on a challenge in Mario sapped away so quickly..... Why Carlisle? Why is he so in love with Wince?

Canuck76

Banned
What stupid fucking coach would bring in a player who just got back from the locker room with a hamstring injury, who's also known to chuck? UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to punch my TV right now. I remember why I stopped watchin the Mavs last week.

Someone please pull up that wince gif of him in that OKC game last year.

Takes a long chuck and as soon as he sees he's missed it, he acts like he's injured.

Sooooo good.

Smokey

What a trash game by the Rockets (going by the box score!)

diehard wut did yall do
i imagine the bigs were feasting down low :l

Letting Carter shoot wasn't really a bad idea. Vince Carter is a great shooter who I am confident in allowing the last shot to. Perhaps he anticipated Mayo would get a lot of attention what with his hot shooting and wanted to use him to get Vince wide open.

Top Bottom