• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

linsivvi

ugh you just ruined her for me

Let's ruin it further for you.

barack-obama-4_3_r560.jpg

Jeff-DSA

how come she is always doing that?is it on purpose?

When she won her silver medal at the Olympics someone took a pic of her making that face. They were saying it was her "not impressed" face, and it became a meme. They photoshopped her into situations where she'd be unimpressed. It caught on and she was aware of it and has had some fun with it. So yeah, it's on purpose now, but the first time it was just a pic taken at the right time.

shira

When she won her silver medal at the Olympics someone took a pic of her making that face. They were saying it was her "not impressed" face, and it became a meme. They photoshopped her into situations where she'd be unimpressed. It caught on and she was aware of it and has had some fun with it. So yeah, it's on purpose now, but the first time it was just a pic taken at the right time.

Like il mago, he's always looking up
andrea-bargnani-raptors.jpeg

Lin wasn't that good to begin with.

Combine that with the fact that coaches and players were able to watch film and learn how he plays, and that he has absolutely no help other than Harden on that team so it's not a surprise he's putting up average numbers.
nvm his insane usage rate and the fact NY had better talent around him last year.

KingGondo

Banned
NBADraft.net saying OKC will target Oklahoma State freshman Marcus Smart with the Toronto pick.

He seems to be an absolute monster, and it would be awesome to have a former Cowboy on the Thunder.

NBADraft.net saying OKC will target Oklahoma State freshman Marcus Smart with the Toronto pick.

He seems to be an absolute monster, and it would be awesome to have a former Cowboy on the Thunder.

I think you guys should target a big. Although I think Smart would be a great replacement for Sefolosha.

KingGondo

Banned
I think you guys should target a big. Although I think Smart would be a great replacement for Sefolosha.
We probably will go big, but I doubt anybody like Noel will be there at 4, which is the highest we could pick next year.

Smart just seems like a fantastic all-around player. Against NC State he had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals and 4 blocks. I mean holy shit.

We probably will go big, but I doubt anybody like Noel will be there at 4, which is the highest we could pick. Next year.

Smart just seems like a fantastic all-around player. Against NC State he had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists. 4 steals and 4 blocks. I mean holy shit.

he'd be a good upgrade over Sefolosha. he's a little short for a two guard, but from what I've read and watched (from the NC State game) he's got a great all-around game and he's a team player. He'd definitely find a way to contribute for you guys. You coud also stash one of the better Euro players for the future. Dario Saric and Rudy Gobert both look good.

KingGondo

Banned
he'd be a good upgrade over Sefolosha. he's a little short for a two guard, but from what I've read and watched (from the NC State game) he's got a great all-around game and he's a team player. He'd definitely find a way to contribute for you guys. You coud also stash one of the better Euro players for the future. Dario Saric and Rudy Gobert both look good.
I don't think we'll be parting with Thabo anytime soon. He's cheap and valuable to this team, and he's a better all-around player than he gets credit for.

It's gonna be fun to simultaneously follow a top-4 seed and a potential top-4 pick this season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We probably will go big, but I doubt anybody like Noel will be there at 4, which is the highest we could pick next year.

Smart just seems like a fantastic all-around player. Against NC State he had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals and 4 blocks. I mean holy shit.
Don't draft players from NC State.

They don't even have nice smiles.

Just throwing it out there...

Do we really need more rich assholes on tv?

Ah come on. Unlike the majority of people that get on camera in Staples, these bros are actually showing interest and emotion. If I paid for prime seats I'd show a pulse and not treat the game like I'm reading a book in a library.

shira

Ah come on. Unlike the majority of people that get on camera in Staples, these bros are actually showing interest and emotion. If I paid for prime seats I'd show a pulse and not treat the game like I'm reading a book in a library.

Better than the stoic person sitting in front of them, is he even watching the game?

Put a cam in the cheap seats. I'm sure there are way more interested & emotional fans.

Top Bottom