• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Lets guys just walk by him on defense while taking a 'swipe at the ball' about three seconds too late, and has to be spoon fed on offense to actually do anything.

Every screen he sets is moving, too.

I saw him score on like 2 possessions, though. Isn't that what counts?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
clutchfans...

"On the final play Harden called Morris up for the screen and he didn't know which side to go to...then you see Harden mouth WT#."

LOL

"McHale or Mike Brown"

haha

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lawl already seeing Harden revisionist history

OKC doesn't make the finals without him

moreover why do you fault a 23 year old kid for screwing up in the post season

Cavs should've traded LeBron after he got his ass kicked against the Spuds I guess

I agree with you but you were glad to see Ryno out of town cause he shit the bed in the playoffs. Hypocrite.

Can't believe the damn Hornets are bringing him off the bench. Garbage Lopez is somehow starting, what a wonky rotation.

Marcus Morris is trash. He shouldn't see a single minute in the 2nd half.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Anybody else super annoyed with League Pass?

So, problem 1. They auto renewed without warning a month and a half before the season started .. thanks assholes

Problem 2, Im under the LP Choice program ... except that every year I pick different teams to follow. When it auto renewed it auto picked the same teams from last year WTF

Problem 3 it seems like their support is run by zombies cause nobody is picking up, fuck

giri

Ed Davis looks alright.

Thats in large part the problem with the toronto roster.

Over paid role players who are taking on starters roles / asked to do the role a star would.

And they struggle to trade them because of the over paid part of the statement.

We are on some Knicks shit right now.

Jack all the 3s.

Jrue is stinking it up too (offensively atleast).

Gonna get paid tho.

Thanks Raptors.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
270505_10151263912973265_962580679_n.jpg

RedAssedApe

Banned
Should I pickup Favors or Kanter for my fantasy team? I have Asik but I think I want to drop him. I have no idea what I'm doing...

Smokey

If Rockets lose it will be because McHale decided to be a stubborn fuck and leave garbo Morris in for the entire 2nd half

pilonv1

Anybody else super annoyed with League Pass?

So, problem 1. They auto renewed without warning a month and a half before the season started .. thanks assholes

Problem 2, Im under the LP Choice program ... except that every year I pick different teams to follow. When it auto renewed it auto picked the same teams from last year WTF

Problem 3 it seems like their support is run by zombies cause nobody is picking up, fuck

It's fucking hopeless this year. Quality is terrible, games are BLACKED OUT for overseas users on Xbox 360. Lousy freeloaders ruining for everyone this week.

Matrix

LOL Harden makes it look so easy

Their offense specifically worked towards all of DC's weakness's and de-emphasized his role massively.

I can believe it, they didn't want to have to pay him.

I understand that, but what they traded him for is what confuses me. There had to be a larger market out there for DC, right?

Matrix

man missing layups ugh

KingGondo

Banned
lol

Woe is me

OKC was one of the most profitable teams in the NBA last year
They have maybe the sweetest deal on their arena so they are far from screwed.
The real issue is that down the road, it would have been damn hard to build a complete roster with all of these guys. And it's not as simple as "amnesty Perk," especially now that Dwight is with the Lakers for the foreseeable future.

We were looking at $40 million+ in luxury tax payments down the road even with the lesser contract we offered Harden.

This is still at least the second-best team in the West.

Matrix

LIN TO HARDEN :O

Top Bottom