• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flash

Bargnani is making me eat crow today.. playing good on both ends of the floor. And Val looking pretty great too. I can't wait till he adds more strength

shira

3999.jpg

wooo best Bynum

KingGondo

Banned
I'll laugh my ass off if Morey put together a competent team after all of the shit he got.
They should make the playoffs with this lineup. They were already a winning team/9th/10th seed.

Harden will make everyone better.

They're not a contender, but they're in great shape if they can convince someone decent to come in free agency next summer.

They should make the playoffs with this lineup. They were already a winning team/9th/10th seed.

Harden will make everyone better.

They're not a contender, but they're in great shape if they can convince someone decent to come in free agency next summer.

Jazz and Minny have a better chance.

OKC fans should roast their front office alive. What are the chances that any of those draft picks will end up being as good as Harden? Miniscule.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets have missed like 10+ layups

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG MORRIS IS HOT GARBAGE

Flash

Too bad Rockets got Lin instead of keeping Lowry or Dragic... otherwise I could see them making some noise in the west

lol fields missed a complete wide open 3. smh.

Matrix

Too bad Rockets got Lin instead of keeping Lowry or Dragic... otherwise I could see them making some noise in the west

I wanted them to keep Dragic, Lowry wanted out.

Matrix

Flash

Small market teams are screwed. It's not like they can shell out cash like the Lakers are even Miami. Look at the television contracts those two teams have compared to OKC.

Harden was willing to sign the contract they offered...he just wanted a kicker as an insurance policy. Stupid ass move.

And they should have cheaped out on Ibaka or Perkins, NOT Harden.

Top Bottom