• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knight is abusing Lin.

Lin should have shot that wide open three from Harden, don't pass up wide open shit. Find your shot!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Small market teams are screwed. It's not like they can shell out cash like the Lakers are even Miami. Look at the television contracts those two teams have compared to OKC.
lol

Woe is me

OKC was one of the most profitable teams in the NBA last year
They have maybe the sweetest deal on their arena so they are far from screwed.

Valanciunas looked really nice before that Hibbert flop took him out of the game.

Davis has been awesome but Monty Williams decided to take him out of the game because of his inability to guard SFs which makes no sense, but whatever.

giri

Also, I still can't believe that the Pacers were stupid enough to trade DC and Jones for freaking Ian Mahinmi... .

Their offense specifically worked towards all of DC's weakness's and de-emphasized his role massively.

I can believe it, they didn't want to have to pay him.

Dude's stats line is 19-5-2 and shooting 52% at half time, it's Detroit, but still.
I don't see him as a franchise player at this point. I don't think he's proven himself to be one yet. He played very poorly last post-season. At this point, he is a Joe Johnson that gets more hype and has more youth.

I don't see him as a franchise player at this point. I don't think he's proven himself to be one yet. He played very poorly last post-season. At this point, he is a Joe Johnson that gets more hype and has more youth.

His Finals performance sucked but he was really good every series besides that one.

He looks ready to take that next step so far.

Fields is garbage.

Young Matt Barnes, role player in the making. I said it a long time ago and Knicks-age got pissy but I bet they agree now that he isn't in Manhattan.

lawl already seeing Harden revisionist history

OKC doesn't make the finals without him

moreover why do you fault a 23 year old kid for screwing up in the post season

Cavs should've traded LeBron after he got his ass kicked against the Spuds I guess

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mchale play Jones this half! wtf is he keeping that young talent on the bench smh when Morris is just flat out stinking up the Palace.

Team is young as fuck, not winning shit, play your rookies!

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe

Mark Jackson wouldn't reveal yet if Andrew Bogut was starting. But his name is listed on the board in the locker room, guarding Gortat.

It's on motherfuckers

Top Bottom