• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Smokey

Harden

inl68btHOgbpw.gif

*nod

perfect use lol

Srsly

Banned
I've been saying for a while that the Blunder should have traded Westbrick and let Harden run their offense. They're so dumb, they could have gotten Dwight Howard for Westbrook and had a core of Durant, Harden and Howard. Fuck Ibaka and Westbrick

espn: James Harden 1st player in NBA history to have at least 30 points, 12 assists in 1st game with new team.

damn. we aint never gunna hear the end of it from Lark now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
yeah we can sign another max this off season too i believe

shit is gonna get good faster than we thought... maybe... hopefully

LuchaShaq

Banned
Seriously can't believe this shit from Harden tonight.

Has he even had a practice with these guys yet? Just crazy.

Hardens bread and butter is screen and roll. Anyone can run that with no practice.

Great all around game for him tonight.

Delfino is such a beast when he is on those 20-25 games a year.

charsace

People are really surprised? Harden really made the OKC offense go. I've always thought that Westbrook should have been the one traded. They should have packaged him for Dwight.

And the Gallinari and Batum deals are looking like steals right now. Both guys would have gotten 12-14 million if they went for free agency.

Drummond with 2-2 in his opening performance, only 18 points and 18 rebounds away from Sheridan's prediction of a 20-20 in his first game, Sheridan nails it again.

Jazz's three point D has been really bad...

Smokey

I thought Harden and Lin were the overpays.

Team is going to be really fun once they get something decent out of the 4. Marcus Morris is such garbage its unreal.

patrick patterson was out hes our starting 4.

morris was absolute trash. could be nerves first start and all but mehh

i'm really fucking confused by okc. they look reallllly stupid right now.

wow.

harden didn't even look like he was balling his heart or anything. I can see this type of production on a nightly basis for him.(not that i expect the same numbers)

Top Bottom