• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
patrick patterson was out hes our starting 4.

morris was absolute trash. could be nerves first start and all but mehh

He's looked like trash anytime he's gotten playing time in the league, pre-season doesn't count.

Injuries, being a rookie are starting to get old etc He's stunk it up and tonight was beyond awful like our coach.

charsace

Still can't believe DeRozan is getting 10 mill a season. lololololololololol Jesus Christ.

Why the hell did the Raptors draft a Ross and then Lock up DeRozan for so much. I thought Ross was gonna be his replacement?

Smokey

comcast sports net better get this shit worked out

having to watch a muddy stream just to see harden be free is what i don't like

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Still can't believe DeRozan is getting 10 mill a season. lololololololololol Jesus Christ.

Why the hell did the Raptors draft a Ross and then Lock up DeRozan for so much. I thought Ross was gonna be his replacement?

It only works if you have DeRozan, Fields and Ross taking up two thirds of your cap space!

Nelo Ice

Banned
comcast sports net better get this shit worked out

having to watch a muddy stream just to see harden be free is what i don't like

League pass is free the first week even on cable and I'm guessing satellite. Was watching the game albeit in SD on my comcast cable box.

Zep

Banned
League pass is free the first week even on cable and I'm guessing satellite. Was watching the game albeit in SD on my comcast cable box.

Can't do that when you live in the same city.

edit: well, you could with a proxy...Smokey just wasn't smart enough to think of that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

local blackout on league pass

^ nm

local blackout on league pass

^ nm

Then watch on the local channel dur!

I'm pretty sure they always black out your local game. I live in Seattle and they blackout Portland games. Yes you read that right... thankfully I have the Portland channel even though I never watch it.

it was dumb the moment the trade happened
true. i thought it was stupid when it happened too but damn his debut is like woah. I'm trying not to overreact but damn yo. it was stupid in the first place since he was the best young sg in the nba and he was a huge reason they got to the finals in the first place. it's even stupider now that it seems like they weren't even using him to the fullest(didn't people like him as a sixth man or was the general opinion that he should start?). Then all the details of the trade(1 hour?LOL).

im happy he got traded. it's a lot of fun watching him play.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Harden is the 13th player since '06 with at least a 37-point, 12-assist game. Only 3 have multiples in that span: LeBron 5, Wade 3, Nash 2.

WoW

too many games
bgJtC.jpg

Darkman M

I pay for league pass, why is my shit in SD only? Last Sunday my Nfl pass wasn't even working, these bitches got some explaining to do.

I like how people are counting OKC out before they even play a game.

Did Kevin Durant die or something? Harden was important to that team but dude's are acting like he was Jordan for them.

he beasted on Detroit. Chill out a bit before we crown him MVP.

The Thunder will be fine. They probably weren't beating Miami with Harden but can we at least wait and see how they adjust first or you know wait longer than the first game of the season?

unless this performance means that much then I guess Hawes will average 5blks per game.

Matrix

Then watch on the local channel dur!

I'm pretty sure they always black out your local game. I live in Seattle and they blackout Portland games. Yes you read that right... thankfully I have the Portland channel even though I never watch it.

I'm in NYC, didn't matter for me. Watched on league pass for free. As for the the Rockets, their home opener wasn't broadcasted on their local channel/or comcast cause of contract disputes or some shit. I haven't kept up with it since I don't live in Houston anymore.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/10/comcast-providers-yet-to-reach-deals-on-rockets-games/

I like how people are counting OKC out before they even play a game.

Did Kevin Durant die or something? Harden was important to that team but dude's are acting like he was Jordan for them.

he beasted on Detroit. Chill out a bit before we crown him MVP.

The Thunder will be fine. They probably weren't beating Miami with Harden but can we at least wait and see how they adjust first or you know wait longer than the first game of the season?

unless this performance means that much then I guess Hawes will average 5blks per game.

The thunder did not play their cards right, its very disappointing.

I'm in NYC, didn't matter for me. Watched on league pass for free. As for the the Rockets, their home opener wasn't broadcasted on their local channel cause of contract disputes or some shit. I haven't kept up with it since I don't live in Houston anymore.

I got the game on my base cable in Houston, not sure what's going on...

Top Bottom