• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like how people are counting OKC out before they even play a game.

Did Kevin Durant die or something? Harden was important to that team but dude's are acting like he was Jordan for them.

he beasted on Detroit. Chill out a bit before we crown him MVP.

The Thunder will be fine. They probably weren't beating Miami with Harden but can we at least wait and see how they adjust first or you know wait longer than the first game of the season?

unless this performance means that much then I guess Hawes will average 5blks per game.
YNB is a goddamn knucklehead when he's asked to run an offense. He looks off the best scorer on the planet on the regular. Harden was the balancing act to that dude's mood swings. but maybe Eric Maynor will work out.

Smokey

YNB is a goddamn knucklehead when he's asked to run an offense. He looks off the best scorer on the planet on the regular. Harden was the balancing act to that dude's mood swings. but maybe Eric Maynor will work out.

pretty much
harden was the calming presence when shit got out of hands at times

Pkaz01

lmfao alvin thug life getting a T while dragic is already shooting fts

liking what im seeing from dragic, so weird seeing a starting pg playing defense.

YNB gonna YNB no matter what.

I'm not saying it wasn't a dumb or rather rash move because it was but the demise of the Thunder has been heavily over-exaggerated early.

Let em play for a bit first.

Smokey

YNB gonna YNB no matter what.

I'm not saying it wasn't a dumb or rather rash move because it was but the demise of the Thunder has been heavily over-exaggerated early.

Let em play for a bit first.

alot of it is just in fun
okc was still dumb tho

edit: looking forward to seeing liliard play. dudes been getting hype

World will end in Los Angeles tonight if the Lakers lose.

At least it will at Lakersground.

Hopefully Lakers don't look quite as old and tired tonight.

Pkaz01

i like these warrior announcers always refreshing to hear non homers

oh here we go lakers about to provide another trainwreck

I like how people are counting OKC out before they even play a game.

Did Kevin Durant die or something? Harden was important to that team but dude's are acting like he was Jordan for them.

he beasted on Detroit. Chill out a bit before we crown him MVP.

The Thunder will be fine. They probably weren't beating Miami with Harden but can we at least wait and see how they adjust first or you know wait longer than the first game of the season?

unless this performance means that much then I guess Hawes will average 5blks per game.

They get ZERO offense from their front court. If Westbrook or Durant has an off game they're going to lose. This is why they'll never beat an elite team in a series. There's going to be a whole season of Westbrook throwing himself at the rim begging for calls and Durant contemplating suicide in the locker room.

If Harden starts drawing consistent double teams Houston is definitely going to be a playoff team. Give Morey credit, he has assembled an interesting team.

charsace

Marcus Morris is trash. Wasn't he the twin that liked playing PF when he was at kansas? How is it that the soft Morris in Phoenix is the better PF?

And Lin/Harden backcourt will be good. A backcourt where both guards can handle and run the offense is the best type of backcourt to have.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Ended up buying league pass mobile from the gametime app since it was only 39.99 for Sprint customers but it charged me 53.20 and gave me no place to get or receive log in info? wtf?

Top Bottom