• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
lol no one should mention refs after the last few minutes of shameball I just witnessed....

Hey, at least we're not losing by 30/40+ right guys? Guys? .... right guys? ...

Babalu.

The fuck is going on with the Lakers?

mikeborwnwhat_1.gif

Warriors won with Bogut barely playing (and looking pretty rusty when he did play) and with Curry and Lee having as bad of games as possible so I guess that's a good sign for them. Or possibly a sign that the Suns are definitely in the Cody Zeller sweepstakes.

So OKC is still the team to watch in the West I guess.

Nope, Jazz-Rockets WCF

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Warriors won with Bogut barely playing (and looking pretty rusty when he did play) and with Curry and Lee having as bad of games as possible so I guess that's a good sign for them. Or possibly a sign that the Suns are definitely in the Cody Zeller sweepstakes.

Wow you weren't kidding. Curry and Lee combined to go 4 for 30 and somehow the Suns still lost. Thats admirable tanking.

Every time someone talks about former Sixers it makes me wonder if they ever watched us...not that I blame them if they don't but....

Meeks sucks

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol fakers

"Lilliard is going to eat Lin alive on Sat "

SSSSSSSHHHHHHH :(

so true

Pkaz01

i like that gentry had the balls to bench beasley for some random guy like pj tucker to show him if he isnt going to do anything but miss shots he is going to sit his ass down

Holy shit Blazers are hammering the Lakers and getting away with it. Home court advantage would explain some inconsistent calls but this is nuts.

Canuck76

Banned
Wesley with that D

One of the few bad calls i've seen was that Meyers foul.

If i can hear the contact that might be a flag.

Not saying it's right or wrong but i would understand if it was

Have you guys never heard the Portland announcers before? They are easily the worst in the league.

Man tonight is worse than last night. Really hate this.

Top Bottom