• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Never seen Kobe that pissed 2 games into the season.
Refs aren't the reason we're getting our shit pushed in. But I'm not going to pretend like Kobe hasn't gotten mugged a couple of times and got nothing for it...

It's especially frustrating when Blazer players are getting calls for far less contact.

But again, that isn't why we're getting fucked up. It's because we straight up suck ass right now. Period.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ninja Turtle should be ejected, how could the refs miss him pulling down Griffin like that.

Batum, Lilliard and Matthews would start on the Lakers. Aldridge is better than anyone on the Lakers not named Kobe

holy shit you are TRAWLING THE OCEAN DEPTHS with this

i applaud your effort

lakers fans, i do appreciate the meltdowns but you are going to win the west so settle the fuck down. jesus christ it's like reading the poligaf thread in here.

Because they're incredibly homer for extended periods. Not as bad as say... Utah, but they do whinge about ref calls endlessly, when a 50/50 call doesn't go their way.

Slightly homer, i can stand, thats their job and who they're employed by.
Laker announcers are like the least homer in the league. They rarely complain about refs, criticize lakers, and gives props to the other team.

Brown take them out.

DominoKid

steve blake just broke somebody's shit lmao. tell me somebody saw that.

i take solace in the little victories. because we suck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets 1-0
Lakers 0-2

Great start to the season.

giri

Laker announcers are like the least homer in the league. They rarely complain about refs, criticize lakers, and gives props to the other team.

Brown take them out.

lol.

ThisBitch.gif

w/e you reckon mamba.

His defense has been trash

Dunno how much value people give to +/- net points, but it's obvious that the Lakers starters weren't the weak point in tonight's game. The overall starting five is in positive territory.

The bench, on the other hand, was hot garbage. -21 for Jamison, -13 for Duhon, -12 for Jordan Hill, -11 for Meeks...it goes on.

Top Bottom