• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Was just thinking something
Harden was technically the Thunder's first pick as a franchise...

f076c035fc8ef71c60fb2c4bf6e1df29aa1cdfbb.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Do these motherfuckers ever do their job in the halftime report? All they are doing is shooting shit, laughing and talking all at once over some stupid joke.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's truly tragic that the two most interesting teams as far as personal goes (the Heat and the Lakers) have shit shit unimaginative coaches.

Or it would've sucked if I didn't hate both team.
Still, can you imagine what someone like Popovich could have achieved with that level of talent?

At least Spo isn't blatantly getting in the way of his team anymore. Well mainly because they don't listen to him.

Mike Brown is a clown.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i can't believe we lost 4 in a row to this team

it makes that "well that's that" pic feel so much sadder

shira

It's truly tragic that the two most interesting teams as far as personal goes (the Heat and the Lakers) have shit shit unimaginative coaches.

Still, can you imagine what someone like Popovich could have achieved with that level of talent?

Pop: kobe do this
Kobe: no

/season

Yeah imagine if he ever had a top 10 player all time with a top 3 sg in the league to go with another all star player.

Top Bottom