• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

giri

they cant trade him to us for another year cuz he signed our offer sheet

and do u want scola traded cuz he is the only valuable piece we have or u dont like him?

I think scola is a guy that has always had too much asked of him his whole career.

He's a great 3rd option. Or big off the bench. But he's always been asked to be a 2nd option, or a 1B.

But next to another really good big, like brow, he'd be fine as a starter.

But on the suns, he's just going to keep putting up decent stats, but empty stats.

Pkaz01

I think scola is a guy that has always had too much asked of him his whole career.

He's a great 3rd option. Or big off the bench. But he's always been asked to be a 2nd option, or a 1B.

But next to another really good big, like brow, he'd be fine as a starter.

But on the suns, he's just going to keep putting up decent stats, but empty stats.

Ah in that case I agree, I feel like he its going to be a waste to keep him here just to be mediocre and we can some value from him and itll be better to do it before its too late. Especially around the trade deadline his value should soar. Same thing with Gortat.

Jarlaxle

Ah in that case I agree, I feel like he its going to be a waste to keep him here just to be mediocre and we can some value from him and itll be better to do it before its too late. Especially around the trade deadline his value should soar. Same thing with Gortat.

It's not a bad idea to keep around a vet on this very young team. He's said that Morris has been coming to him to learn some things. He's on a very good contract right now. The Suns don't need to make any hasty moves. We're not going anywhere anytime soon. Keep assets and cap flexibility open so that when teams start suffering with the luxury tax in a year or two we can give them relief and pick up good players/draft picks.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bonner destroyed.

Lol they have to play with the Harden comparison until they win a chip?

hah the bacardi commercial is back.

tumblr_mc5m6fshiQ1rjp6w6o1_500.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Martin is playing aiight so far

He has got 3ast in a quick run

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
that was a decent move by durant in the post... jax is no scrub on d though.

kd reaaaally needs some kobe lessons on footwork

Top Bottom