• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

pilonv1

Whatever happened to Troy Murphy. Dude was pretty decent back in like 2009 and then he fell off the cliff. Surprised hes still getting NBA jobs at this point.

He was never decent. Put up good numbers on bad to average teams. He got rebounds just by being 6'11". One of the worst defenders I've ever seen, and I've been following the Warriors for over 20 years.

Whatever happened to Troy Murphy. Dude was pretty decent back in like 2009 and then he fell off the cliff. Surprised hes still getting NBA jobs at this point.

Be honest, you've never seen him play.. You just saw the double double on the box score and probably thought he was underrated by that metric alone.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Did you see that opener? They had the #1 draft pick and had empty seats all over the place. That location is a joke.

It's a wonder why Stern is so insistent on keeping the Hornets there. It's been clear for years now that New Orleans gives zero fucks about basketball.

Prime Murphy is a poor mans Ryno. Saying Murphy was the prototype would be an accurate description yes.

Don't change the subject....Murphy was never underrated..he was garbage and the only people that would think otherwise never watched him camp the three point line, fight teammates for wide open rebounds and play worse post defense than a throw pillow..

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Chuck is fucking crazy. OKC is not better today, or tomorrow. Your only playmaker is GONE, and Martin is a shit defender.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Prime Murphy is a poor mans Ryno. Saying Murphy was the prototype would be an accurate description yes.
Considering that Ryno has yet to put up a season like prime Troy yet that makes total sense

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There were people on here that said he was better than David Lee the last 2 years David Lee played with the Knicks. The lengths some of you have gone to hate on the Knicks is hilarious.
WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE KNICKS

shira

Please get rid of Shaq and bring back the Webber. Or replace Shaq with Karl Malone.

How is there no regular Webber Time-Out segment?
webber+timeout.jpeg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Might be Blunder ball without Harden to serve as the go between for Durant and Shotcrook.

Dude I just find it hilarious that people are saying, "Troy much sucked all da time," now when back in the day him and Amundson were better than David Lee.
Troy in his prime was better than Lee or Ryno

Top Bottom