• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
so will attendance in Orlando drop off in the next few months, once they see how terrible their team's built to be? or are they diehard fans?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think it should be against the rules for anyone to call a flagrant against Stephenson... jus sayin
No, but they didn't boo him as much as Psycho T

Those were cheers damnit!

(they still sortakinda boo henderson though lol)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Chris B Haynes said:
#Blazers G Damian Lillard could catch Russell Westbrook slipping tonight. WB says he hasn't seen much or heard much about Lillard's game.

... isn't that what film sessions and scouting reports are for? That explains his lapse on Tony Parker so much.

Chris B Haynes said:
Westbrook: "Me personally, it has nothing to do with him (Lillard). I don't really worry about what's going on on the other side."

Yup. That explains so much.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
... isn't that what film sessions and scouting reports are for? That explains his lapse on Tony Parker so much.

Yup. That explains so much.

When the Thunder made their first trip to Minnesota last year, reporters kept asking him about Rubio. He bristled and called him "another guard in the league."

League Pass on Xbox seems alright.

The only problem is if you are in another country that is a day ahead then they display the wrong games in Today's games. It shows you the games that aren't on till tomorrow and to find the games that are on today you have to go into team schedules, choose the team then choose the game. Its really annoying and lazy and something they should have thought of, even Google Calendars converts the timetable the league puts out into each different time zone. Also I get weird blackouts only in the Xbox app, the games still play on my PC and I have international so there are no blackouts.

Top Bottom