• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

h3ro

Kellerman and Reali are hosting ATH today!

10 year anniversary. Crazy awesome!

Max <3

Only man on NY radio that could rival Francessa. (btw, I heard some excerpts from today's Mikes On, Francessa was spitting hot fiya about the marathon going on. Pure hot fiya like dylan)

I'm not alright with it at all. It reeks of hubris. This city is in no way ready for sporting events. Anyone that draws the parallel to 9/11 and the sporting events that followed can eat all the dicks. Who are we showing our resiliency to? The ocean?

I'm not watching the game tonight. Not out of some moral stand. I just don't have electricity. Just like the rest of the majority of this city.

You dont need to watch to know heat wins.

charsace

Not surprised the game is still going on. NYC can't afford to stop long and US and the res of the world can't afford it either.

Max <3

Only man on NY radio that could rival Francessa. (btw, I heard some excerpts from today's Mikes On, Francessa was spitting hot fiya about the marathon going on. Pure hot fiya like dylan)
No one is on the same level as Mike Francessa. No one.

h3ro

Not surprised the game is still going on. NYC can't afford to stop long and US and the res of the world can't afford it either.

CHYMD.jpg

Should have traded YNB for Rondo (before YNB's extension) and given Harden his max. That team needs a distributor and playmaker, not a chucker.

You're right. Rondo doesn't demand shots and actually likes to play the role of a distributor. He can actually manage a team and makes few mistakes. It would have been a good trade for Boston too because they sometimes have problems scoring.

On another note, I actually like the team Charlotte has assembled but they don't have a go to player or a super star. The only way they're going to get that is through the draft and it could take a decade for that to happen.

I really wonder what it's like to be Cari Champion at ESPN when it's off air with all those other dudes around

She must get hit on at rates unknown to mankind

It happens on-air too, watch how Stephen A. acts with her (and Cindy Brunson). Shit's gross, and it happens every show.

EDIT: James Dolan is a fucking soulless slime ball? Who knew?

giri

He says he still feels good after playing all of the preseason, where he looked pretty good, so I don't know.

He just needs to hold up til Ricky's return (mid-December-ish), then he can take a backseat.

I didn't have time to watch pre-season.

How's schved looking? will he be a legit SG option next to rubio?

I'm not alright with it at all. It reeks of hubris. This city is in no way ready for sporting events. Anyone that draws the parallel to 9/11 and the sporting events that followed can eat all the dicks. Who are we showing our resiliency to? The ocean?

I'm not watching the game tonight. Not out of some moral stand. I just don't have electricity. Just like the rest of the majority of this city.

I just got my electricity back yesterday afternoon, and I'm also not okay with the game being played.

At least the marathon has been cancelled, which I felt was going to take up too many resources.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I didn't have time to watch pre-season.

How's schved looking? will he be a legit SG option next to rubio?

Well, he was inconsistent in preseason and definitely needs to put on some weight. But he sees the floor well and his jumper is nice. So maybe.

And he needs a haircut in the worst way.

giri

Well, he was inconsistent in preseason and definitely needs to put on some weight. But he sees the floor well and his jumper is nice. So maybe.

And he needs a haircut in the worst way.

What do you mean, he got his haircut updated to the latest WNBA Trends

i

(thats his profile pic on ESPN)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
basking in the last moments of the Spurs having the best record in the NBA..

feels good

lock of the night

the CLIPPERS will defeat the team from LA by 7 points in a closely contested game

take the over. Both teams couldn't defend a swimming pool let alone a circular hoop

charsace

From NBA.com

what you guys say?

It depends. I think Harden and Lin will make a for a good, dynamic back court that will be fun to watch. The Hornets need a 4 and a guy that can act as the 3rd wheel. If they can find these then they can fight for a low seed.

charsace

#Knicks lineup: Felton, Kidd, Brewer, Melo and Tyson.

wtf i rather have kurt start. thats small.

Melo was good for 25 and 9 starting at the 4. And he had no problems keeping anyone from getting deep position when he played it. And we need his offensive rebounding a lot. Watching him play the 4 was a good reminder of why he was compared to Barkley coming out of college.

Time for him to nut up and take ownership of the team.

lol if you say so.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
#Knicks lineup: Felton, Kidd, Brewer, Melo and Tyson.

wtf i rather have kurt start. thats small.

well in theory kurt might have to play significant minutes at the 5 since i don't think Camby or Sheed are ready.

All I want the knicks to do is keep it close and play tough Defense for four quarters.

Top Bottom