• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Barrage

Don't know why they're pushing the "Race For 8th" storyline. 76ers have been playing like shit, there's a good chance they could slide right out of the playoffs.

untitled-33jvk1c.gif

I think the Bulls would win, but the Knicks would certainly give the Bulls trouble in the playoffs. Especially if Rose's lift is still not there by the 1st round.
Again, every game this season has been played close.

I said it at halftime, it wasn't a good sign the Knicks bench wasn't playing well. Novak isn't getting shots, and JR is a moron. Not to mention for some reason they're not featuring Carmelo... oh yeah JR is a moron.

EDIT: Now Fields is in but JR is also?

I am amazed that Smith is still shooting, I am both appalled and impressed by his resolve to shoot no matter what.
It makes you wonder... Does JR Smith chuck the ball consciously, or is their a hidden resolve of the ball to leave JR Smith's hands the minute it comes into contact with JR Smith's DNA?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
God damned Knicks god damned Knicks score the fucking ball.

All those stops and now they get close for nothing. Watch us get daggered.

Awesomefucking foul.

Top Bottom