• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doomsayer

I get that, but over that play? That's a clear offensive foul, even if Jones flopped, because you can't just bullrush with your shoulder lowered into a guy to set a screen like that.

What I love about JVG is that he always calls out a flopper. That may have not been a huge flop, but he has been getting progressively more irate over the past 2 seasons about flopping. The straw that broke the camels back, if you will.

Yeah it's really funny because he really did shove his arm forward. If it was a flop, it was only to highlight what probably was an offensive foul. The problem flops are ones where there was essentially no force given by the offensive player. Anyway, I can't believe the Knicks were in the bonus halfway through the quarter and then decided to stop attacking the rim.

soo i'm going to enjoy it when JVG calls a Clippers game.

79_-i-m-as-mad-as-hell-and-i-m-not-going-to-take-this-anymore_imagelarge.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
There's a difference between flopping when there's no contact, and then there's flopping to accentuate the contact that was legitimately there. Sorry but eventhough Jones flopped, that's still a foul call every which way you slice it.

There's a difference between flopping when there's no contact, and then there's flopping to accentuate the contact that was legitimately there. Sorry but eventhough Jones flopped, that's still a foul call every which way you slice it.

That's what I said, by golly.

I said before the season that Chandler would be a huge difference maker for the Knicks. I just had no idea that D'Antoni would be THAT bad to sabotage most of the season. If they retain Woodson, I think the Knicks can be a top 4 East team next year, especially with the declining Magic and an ever-aging Celtics team.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I said before the season that Chandler would be a huge difference maker for the Knicks. I just had no idea that D'Antoni would be THAT bad to sabotage most of the season. If they retain Woodson, I think the Knicks can be a top 4 East team next year, especially with the declining Magic and an ever-aging Celtics team.

No, not with Amare being done.

Ken Berger said:
It's Chandler's left knee. He's wincing as it's getting wrapped in ice on the bench.

Not good.

It's strange how the quality of play from an NBA star can change in a short span of time. Melo has been by far the best player in the NBA over the last month.

Top Bottom