• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Lots of easy buckets though.

Whatever, you know what's going to happen. We'll probably go into the half with the lead then the Heat will start iso-ing the game to death and it'll come down to the last minute again.

Yea neither team is playing that well tonight so far. I'm actually kind of surprised to be honest.

It's the Finals. It's supposed to be nastaaaaay

Good move Chalmers you should never try a long pass like that

Vire

Man we are playing like shit in this second quarter...

Our role players need to step the fuck up. Let's get Shane going again.

effzee

Is Shane ok? Why isn't he playing more? Why is Mike Miller ever even put in? He is a defensive liability and if they want to just put in a 1 dimensional shooter they can stick with Chalmers or Jones.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You mean the hop step? Its legal when done right. Right being when you are dribbling the ball.

The hop step is one of the moves they added waaaaaaaaay later to the rulebooks.. and it has never been called right in any level of basketball.. It is one of those the cooler your move looks the more leeway you get type of things..

linsivvi

Wow..Fisher actually hit an outside shot without his foot on the line. Thunder already won.

Edit: I think the reffing's been ok tonight. There's been some bad calls but nothing too ridiculous.

Edit2: LOL...except this phantom foul.

charsace

The hop step is one of the moves they added waaaaaaaaay later to the rulebooks.. and it has never been called right in any level of basketball.. It is one of those the cooler your move looks the more leeway you get type of things..

Barkley was king of the hop step and drop step.

Top Bottom