• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

hahaha wade just because you scream like a little bitch on every shot doesn't mean it's a foul. then he pouts on the ground like usual while the other team is pushing the ball up

Feep

Banned
These refs are just BAD. I honestly don't think they're biased; they're shit at both ends of the floor. I almost never complain about reffing, but...jeez.

charsace

hahaha wade just because you scream like a little bitch on every shot doesn't mean it's a foul. then he pouts on the ground like usual while the other team is pushing the ball up

He was trying to knock the court out. No one touched him on his stupid circus layup that he tried to stretch into a reverse, but he still wants a call.

effzee

Wade needs to get it through his head that him crying at one end of the court will only lead to a fast break for the Thinder on the other end.

Just STFU and play. Its sad cause I have always liked Wade and he already gets the benefit of all the calls. Lebron at least his hustling back and forth.

Wade needs to get it through his head that him crying at one end of the court will only lead to a fast break for the Thinder on the other end.

Just STFU and play. Its sad cause I have always liked Wade and he already gets the benefit of all the calls. Lebron at least his hustling back and forth.

it's not like he hasn't already got one or more phantom calls.. Can't stand that whiny bitch.

Ramblin

Banned
I see wade has a new tactic for trying to draw fouls. Screaming Eh! they reward him once, and he does it for every shot after. Thank goodness they learned from the first vocal flop.

Yeah bitching about the refs is one of the worst things to do.

Iggy and Turner does it all the time and they aren't even stars....

Top Bottom