• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Conspiracy Theory: Wade really hates Bron and is sabotaging his attempts to win a ring

Stern made the call to the refs to throw this to the Heat, but Wade is still pissed at Stern for disrespecting him during the players-owners meetings during the lockout and is throwing the game out of spite.

fact.

Jarlaxle

I remember when it seemed like Wade was the only one playing for Miami last year in the Finals. Maybe next year it will be Bosh's turn to choke.

Don't like what I'm watching. It's boils down to Heat getting rewarded & Thunder getting penalized, whether on defense or offense. Disgusting.

Crying, flopping, head bobbing all over the place by the Heat. Did not want to see a team go all the way with these girly tactics but it's going to happen.

WHAT A GREAT TIME TO FLOP JAMES!

what a horse shit call. like i said earlier, over the course of a game, the heat will always get more calls than the other team

gimme a breaksville. That was a clear call. Harden fucking flopped. Does he expect an offensive foul to be called damn near half court on a routine play like that? You guys are so one-sided it's crazy.

Top Bottom