• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Doomsayer

What a terrible fourth for the Thunder.

I don't think I've ever seen Durant so shook. He is shrinking on this stage at the worst times.

Owzers

i feel cheated for having watched this game. Phantom fouls and OKC stupidity. Not a combination that makes for a fun viewing.

linsivvi

LOL forget about the terrible calls. They really don't deserve to win this game anyway.

You mean a flop didn't go James Harden's way? Let me call the Karma Police to take care of that complaint.

To be fair he also didn't foul James. He flopped but there's nothing in the rulebook that makes it a foul. So just let them play on where James would have an advantage anyway since his defender is on the floor already.

You mean a flop didn't go James Harden's way? Let me call the Karma Police to take care of that complaint.

i don't care about him not getting the call, it was a flop, but you don't call a blocking foul on that.

but it doesn't matter that the refs were horribly biased for the heat because the thunder blew this game with missed FT's and bone headed shots late

Top Bottom