• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

snack

Just curious, how many people knew that leBron donated everything he made from his tv announcement to charity? I found that out yesterday on a fucking YouTube comment.

Just curious, how many people knew that leBron donated everything he made from his tv announcement to charity? I found that out yesterday on a fucking YouTube comment.

I thought everyone knew...

It was a nice thing by Bron the only problem is that he did it via live television which made it kind of a lost thought in everyone's mind.

Godslay

Banned
and unlike when the thunder take it to the paint, the refs will reward lebron everytime he does his raging bull move to the paint

In all fairness, Westbrook did get a couple of calls thus far. Even with that said, Lebron will rarely not get the call. Just part of the game I guess.

Nice dunk KD.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
so it took to completely shutting out social media and sports media in order to get LBJ to focus on his game like this?

oh, and reading Harry Potter too. what a strange road to convince the most physically dominant player in the game that it's okay to play like that.

Top Bottom