• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

kid's got a big head but she's cute.

hansen2.jpg

I agree.

Health and mentality wise, Wade's not getting any younger. He's already a 30 year old playing on 60 year old knees and he's already complacent as hell. He's just going to completely stop showing up if he gets another ring.

And financially, I don't see Riley being able to consistently field a championship team with so much salary tied up in the Big 3. Especially with the anti-super team provisions in this new CBA (more punitive luxury tax and such), Riley's either going to have to get REAL creative here, or he's going to have to deconstruct the Big 3.

They may get one or two chips more together, but this Heat team will not be one of the great dynasties. Plus, they'll still have to deal with the Thunder, who will still be young and even hungrier if they lose this series.
Not to mention, MEM, Hornets, Lake show (they'll pull off some insane trade), Clips, and others...

They won't have to worry about the Bulls next year, though. Rose will be gimp mode.

This NIP remix is so shit.

It's like a rap song on a 2k game (I'm looking at you, Fast Lane on 2K12), they cut out so much, they lost the essence of the song.

Intro is straight hype, tho.

Mxrz

Not sure which meltdown to root for.

Miami losing tonight.
Miami winning in OKC.
The internet at large if Lebron wins.

Top Bottom