• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

snack

Did anyone else see Turiaf and Howard in the background getting it on with one another after Chalmer's hit that three? lol

OKC is playin fuckball right now.

DEAD.

I'm out.

Thread is unreadable when the Heat are beasting.

Too much whining, chest beating, and drive bys.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This game by Ibaka is exhibit A why his blocks don't amount to anything.

That block he had Lebron because he switched off his man (Bosh) who just grabbed the offensive rebound and dunked it made that a completely empty block.

Bad defense, worse offense.

You guys will be fine, you know it. When the second half starts you'll hit some treys and regain that swag.

That block he had Lebron because he switched off his man (Bosh) who just grabbed the offensive rebound and dunked it made that a completely empty block.

In that case, yes, but he's had 2 good blocks though

DJ88

Damn, you'd think all the Thunder "fans" here that talk a lot of shit would have a little more faith in their team. Not even at the half yet and they're already bailing.

Mxrz

He needs to do like Dwight, slap that bitch to the 3rd row.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

TylerD

Damn, you'd think all the Thunder "fans" here that talk a lot of shit would have a little more faith in their team. Not even at the half yet and they're already bailing.

I am still here. Just not posting cause the thread is trash right now. Oops.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He needs to do like Dwight, slap that bitch to the 3rd row.

No, that's already what Ibaka tries to do.

He needs to do what Russell and Hakeem did: block it to an OKC player or themselves and grab it.

SamuraiX-

If you watched any other basketball games besides when the Heat play, you would know there's very few real Thunder fans posting right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I am still here. Just not posting cause the thread is trash right now. Oops.

image.php

Top Bottom