• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Feep

Banned
Everyone in the thread is bitching, but I'd be shocked if anyone in here actually knows if one block makes the second immune to goaltending. I'd say no, if I had to guess, but someone needs to break out an NBA rulebook before shrieking like little girls.

wrong goaltend call big momentum swinger. Damn. OKC needs to recover before this half is over or the game will be done.

Everyone in the thread is bitching, but I'd be shocked if anyone in here actually knows if one block makes the second immune to goaltending. I'd say no, if I had to guess, but someone needs to break out an NBA rulebook before shrieking like little girls.

Ireelevant. Ball has to be above or equal to rim level and going UP to be a goaltend. Ball was below rim and going DOWN.

*waves to stern*
stern.jpg

You can't goaltend a ball below the basketball, and Ibaka looked like he hit the ball below it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
YNB shooting versus Spurs:

33%, 42%, 33%, 20%, 38%, 53%

No, I'm saying scoring and FG% isn't the only measure by which we measure a player.

Look, I agree with you on this argument. But I can't physically point out to Reilo things not recorded in the stat sheet. It's just not available without re-wathching, recording, and linking. I watched the Spurs games. I thought he played well the final 2.

So, you were arguing with me about the turnovers even though you didn't believe in that, really? What else has he been doing great these playoffs? Assists? 5.5APG for a starting PG is... horrid. That's Steve Blake numbers.

You agree that he shot terrible, that he lost possessions which don't reflect the stat sheet, and he is not distributing the ball, but that's still enough for you to say that he's played "well"?

You must love to read your own shit, because otherwise I don't know what your argument hinges on.

DJ88

Don't know why the Heat are going back to shooting jumpers.

Then whenever they finally get to the basket they're getting blocked.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I don't think the Heat will lose this game. Every time OKC punches, Miami punches back.

Stay tuned, and well see if the Heat won't let up.

So, you were arguing with me about the turnovers even though you didn't believe in that, really? What else has he been doing great these playoffs? Assists? 5.5APG for a starting PG is... horrid. That's Steve Blake numbers.

You agree that he shot terrible, that he lost possessions which don't reflect the stat sheet, and he is not distributing the ball, but that's still enough for you to say that he's played "well"?

You must love to read your own shit, because otherwise I don't know what your argument hinges on.

I agree with Dy that TOs don't tell the entire story. I never said I agree with you.

The last 3 games against the Spurs he did distribute the ball and his shot selection was pretty good. I thought he missed a lot of good shots the last few games, honestly.

He had 2 double digit assist games the final 3 versus Spurs. He was dishing it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

bitching about bitching is even worse than general bitching

so i'll have to bitch about bitching about bitching

what the fuck is the point of bitching (about bitching) in a 10 point game anyways

SamuraiX-

S M F H @ these calls.

Game is already over. Thunder have no chance.

1-1 going back to Miami. Pack up yo shit and get ready for Game 3.

I agree with Dy that TOs don't tell the entire story. I never said I agree with you.

The last 3 games against the Spurs he did distribute the ball and his shot selection was pretty good. I thought he missed a lot of good shots the last few games, honestly.

Indeed. Westbrook has been playing godly

Wade just got bailed out

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

What? No he didn't.

Last 3 games versus SAS: 5 assists, 12 assists, 5 assists

Turnovers? 3, 6, 5

Wtf are you talking about?

Top Bottom