• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this true for the the entire league?

True, but their splits got worse. Their shooting got worse more than their opponents. FTs I don't know if are down, but Heat are getting to the line a lot less, again splits against them. Only thing in their favor is TOs which they're forcing more than their increase. rebounding, of course, in unaffected season to season and they're worse this year.

Plus, Miami's SOS is weaker this year than last due to the strange schedule.

Like I said, I don't know if they are worse but an argument can be made. They've also dropped in their league rank on offense and defense from 2nd and 3rd respectively to 3rd and 5th.

thekad

Banned
True, but their splits got worse. Their shooting got worse more than their opponents. FTs I don't know if are down, but Heat are getting to the line a lot less, again splits against them. Only thing in their favor is TOs which they're forcing more than their increase. rebounding, of course, in unaffected season to season and they're worse this year.

Plus, Miami's SOS is weaker this year than last due to the strange schedule.

Like I said, I don't know if they are worse but an argument can be made. They've also dropped in their league rank on offense and defense from 2nd and 3rd respectively to 3rd and 5th.

Bosh has really fallen off. They're going to him less than last year and his shot has floundered because of it.

Oh, here you guys are.

I don't think I like Syphon Filter being self-aware. :/

cmonson.gif

Bosh has really fallen off. They're going to him less than last year and his shot has floundered because of it.

His shooting numbers are basically the same or better. But he's getting to the FT line less. His Turnovers have shot up, as well. Also taking more shots this season.

I'm so ready for Jet and Jkidd to be gone. Jet actin like he gon get some crazy ass contract playing like he has.

Honestly, Ben and Skin should rip Jet like they were Odom for his play tonight.

Emwitus

Benching your two players who were atleast making baskets and consistently contributing in lamar and vince? Good job carlisie.

Cipherr

Damn that block at the end there was cruel.... lol

And man oh man, the small move of NBA GAF over to the community board has strangely stopped me from posting in this thread much. Such a small move, out of sight out of mind I guess.

man...hate on Kobe all you want, but he must have sold his soul to the devil to move as well as he does after 16 seasons of regular seasons + playoffs.

Wow.

Vire

God damn it's painful to watch the Lakers...

Absolutely putrid defense and iso bullshit shots all day with Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom