• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

I hate the all black unis. I heard we just made an all white one, hopefully it is better. Or we can just, you know, stick with our normal awesome uniforms.

It's the finnish on them more than anything. The all red ones are fairly disgusting too, particularly once they've got sweat on them.

I've been saying this for a few years though ><

Not as bad as some of the Cavs uni's though, or NOH.

giri

It sort of feels like the finals games

Also I just got the new iPad, what apps should I get yall

The one that turns it into a galaxy.

lolololololol

ALso, this place is fairly dead, but i know a bunch of the regulars (from irc) are just flat out busy today.

So am i ><

h3ro

Miami fans are pathetic.
the team that denied you the championship and the arena isn't even filled.
they're not even loud. smh

It's depressing and makes me salty as hell.

Speaking of salt, is it just me or has Reggie Miller gone crazy with his opinions during commentary ever since Shuttlesworth took his record?

Vire

How do you have a team with LBj, Dwade, and Bosh, yet don't even fill up seats? Lollll

Fans are pissed with them right now. You should hear the sports radio down here...

You didn't see the Pacer's game. They did.

No effort, half assing all over the place and with the ticket prices the way they are - I don't blame em.

Emwitus

VINSANITY!!!!!

EDIT: Apparently, gaf isn't watching the game either or they can't find this thread. Really slow for a game like this.

Fans are pissed with them right now. You should hear the sports radio down here...

You didn't see the Pacer's game. They did.

No effort, half assing all over the place and with the ticket prices the way they are - I don't blame em.

You sure those are real fans? You can get mad at your team but you still stick with them no matter what.

It still blows my mind that the Mavericks let Barea and Chandler go and yet kept Jason Kidd. I can understand trying to stay under the cap, but surely Barea wouldn't have been that expensive to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom