• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

It still blows my mind that the Mavericks let Barea and Chandler go and yet kept Jason Kidd. I can understand trying to stay under the cap, but surely Barea wouldn't have been that expensive to keep.

I'm convinced that Cuban's rationale was to keep max cap space available for this upcoming offseason to make a full run at two big time players.

Sure, the Dwight situation is different now, but unfortunately for BK, I just don't see Deron sticking around and fully expect him to be a Mav.

giri

I'm convinced that Cuban's rationale was to keep max cap space available for this upcoming offseason to make a full run at two big time players.

Sure, the Dwight situation is different now, but unfortunately for BK, I just don't see Deron sticking around and fully expect him to be a Mav.

Convinced?

Cuban has said as much.

No, Cuban said he wasn't looking at 2 guys. He was looking at flexibility with the new CBA.

I've believed all along he's wanted to get Deron + good players to put around him, Dirk, and Marion.

Puddles

Banned
So many wasted possessions by the Mavs in that 3rd quarter.

Really hoping LeBron lives up to his reputations and allows the Mavs to steal this one in the 4th.

DqgZC.jpg

So many wasted possessions by the Mavs in that 3rd quarter.

Really hoping LeBron lives up to his reputations and allows the Mavs to steal this one in the 4th.

Better for Lakers for Dallas to lose.

^^ yea, Syphon...kind of tough for that to happen now that D12 opted in.

LOL, bron had all arm. please.

Vire

Dallas just isn't as good as they were last year, plain and simple.

We would have dominated them if this was the team we met up with in the Finals.

Dallas just isn't as good as they were last year, plain and simple.

We would have dominated them if this was the team we met up with in the Finals.

No shit, they no longer have Chandler.

Some could argue Heat aren't as good this year, either. Hard to say.

I'm being totally serious here: its the Barea factor.

No. Chandler was 2nd most important player after Dirk.

Cole can be so bad at times.

How the fuck could you argue this?

They definitely have more talent this year, but losing again really seemed to hurt the team's overall aura. They just seem more vulnerable this year than they did last year. There are now a lot of people who aren't even picking them to make the NBA Finals this year, whereas nearly every talking head proclaimed them to be a shoe-in for the title last year.

PBY

Banned
They definitely have more talent this year, but losing again really seemed to hurt the team's overall aura. They just seem more vulnerable this year than they did last year. There are now a lot of people who aren't even picking them to make the NBA Finals this year, whereas nearly every talking head proclaimed them to be a shoe-in for the title last year.

? People seriously have the worst fucking memories. Did you already forget last year? Nearly all the talking heads have us in the finals THIS year (which, for what its worth, means nothing), where that was def not the case last year. Some people had Boston over us, shit.

The M.O.B

They shoot worse, turn it over more, get to the line less and rebound worse than last season.

Why? I don't know. I wonder if they're just coasting til the playoffs. Like I said, and argument can be made.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this true for the the entire league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom