• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminus909

Neo Member
Doesn't it at least inspire you that Kobe continues to try and shoot himself out of this scoring slump. And he finally got it, so I can't question his heart. On the brighter side, he has 5 assists, so he has contributed to at least 12 points now.

Duki

Banned
Doesn't it at least inspire you that Kobe continues to try and shoot himself out of this scoring slump. And he finally got it, so I can't question his heart. On the brighter side, he has 5 assists, so he has contributed to at least 12 points now.

ahahahaha

Kobe kills all the momentum...smh

He had the pass to Ramon and instead took the shot. Fucking idiot. Compounds it with a stupid foul.

No assists in the 2nd half...

It's TIME

It's TIME

It's Jarrett Jack time!

Jarrett Jack will not let this woefully undermanned Hornets team lose. Don't sleep on Benelli either.

untitled-24okzp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom