• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

I've been missing out on NBA lately due to school, but that Coach Nick video....man. Kobe is done. It reminded me of what Barkley would say, "Sooner or later, guys stop falling for those pump fakes and realize your ass is just old and can't play anymore."

Something to that effect.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The real reason the Magic lost last night:

Jameer Nelson comes off the court with 2:34 in the 3rd quarter after making a nice layup, Magic winning 77-62. Chris Duhon comes in and plays until 7:03 left in the 4th. The Magic lead goes from 15 points to 1 point during that span.

Magic should fire SVG for refuse to Free Ish. This is getting ridiculous. His stubbornness to stop playing the shitty vets who cause these massive chokejobs and massive defeats and give the other guys on the roster a chance is utterly ridiculous.

It is almost humanly impossible for another NBA player to be as garbage as Chris Duhon. And yet somehow Stan is completely oblivious to this fact.

Kobe 0/3 in the quarter now. lmao. Bench his ass.

Now he won't stop until he scores, but loses it. lmao.

Lakers gonna lose cuz of him again.

linsivvi

This has become a parody.

Kobe should follow Starbury's footsteps and be the new king in China.

He could end up with more championships than Bill Russell.

Duki

Banned
man as much as its fun to see oldbe suck dick, this kind of sucks too

i was secretly hoping that magical german knee shit totally worked

cos dat agod needs to hit dem homers

boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom