• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
man as much as its fun to see oldbe suck dick, this kind of sucks too

i was secretly hoping that magical german knee shit totally worked

cos dat agod needs to hit dem homers

boo

He is just missing shots. I'll be concerned when he can't get his shot off when guarded

Look, we all knew this was possible with kobe leading the league in minutes. And it had to be done because the Lakers would have lost a lot of games the first 2 months if he didn't play.

This was a fault of the roster construction with no 2nd ball handler/play creator. They took too long to trade for Ramon. They needed him a month earlier.

We were just hoping he wouldn't tire out. But he has. It is what it is. If he was smart, he'd take some games off.

Bynum will bring us back. Time to ride the big man.

Get in line.

NDrga.jpg

linsivvi

He is just missing shots. I'll be concerned when he can't get his shot off when guarded

So you won't be concerned when he keeps missing shots as long as he can get his shot off? Even if he miss the next 100? 200?

And we are all crazy too, right?

Look, we all knew this was possible with kobe leading the league in minutes. And it had to be done because the Lakers would have lost a lot of games the first 2 months if he didn't play.

This was a fault of the roster construction with no 2nd ball handler/play creator. They took too long to trade for Ramon. They needed him a month earlier.

We were just hoping he wouldn't tire out. But he has. It is what it is. If he was smart, he'd take some games off.

The Mavericks and the Spurs have the sense to do that, but your avatar doesn't.

Mike Brown is so stupid to play him the entire 3rd. At some point you accept your losses and bench his ass and play someone else and see if glock can put some points up.

Kobe should bench himself...

If Lakers make a run and score in the 4th, Kobe better not be getting up off that seat.

linsivvi

Because this is as good a time as any to call out all the crazies within our ranks.

Because he is on the verge of winning another scoring title, regressing? Maybe compared to 5 years ago. From last year? Not as much as you all would like to think.

Im sorry, Ill go back in the hole, I just don't get you guys sometimes. All Kobe has done is prove you all wrong for almost 17 seasons, and you all still doubt him. With my life on the line and only one man to make the shot to save it. Ill take Kobe over Jordan.

Duki

Banned
why are his teammates still giving him the ball

i know pau is too much of a pussy not to pass to kobe, but damn

bynum needs to demand it every time and just maim kobe in the press conference afterwards

this shit is not acceptable, 5 rings or 0 rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom