• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Ps9Ch.gif

holy shit.
is that normal for cats?

Wow still in utter disbelief at how the last few minutes of the kings-warriors game played out. That was some WWE shit right there..

Kings pretend to lose the ball when in reality they're just throwing the ball out of bounds..
Warriors retaliate by having David Lee take a 5 second inbound penalty
Kings up the ante by having fake Isaiah cross the ball over to the sidelines..
Kings check and mate by "guarding" the wrong side of the court on the in bound.

game...set...tank...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think sometimes you forget that you're a Bobcats fan. A piece of turd looks more appetizing than watching your team play.

I take solace in the fact that my team is actively trying to lose games and succeeding in its mission. We tank properly unlike Utah and Toronto. We don't fool ourselves either, like Sacramento and Washington.

bd1938c1f082a3c8c9ff00dd41da2f64.jpg
speak up something something
Russellrings.jpg
best russel pic

Yep. MJ never had to face the great Lakers teams in the 60s nor the great Wilt led Warriors and 76ers in the East. MJ had it easy. Lakers were old and done when he won in 91. He faced small teams and won. Never had to face Hakeem and the Rockets in the finals.

Just got back from the LA GAF meetup.

Good times with good people--DON'T HATE ON EVILORE. HE'S WITH ME.

Also, if you were all wondering what ryutaro's mama looks like, (I know Red Blaster had asked before) check the Meetup thread.

It should be easy to figure out.

Awwww yeaaaaaaaa. NBA thread is back.

Also, if you were all wondering what ryutaro's mama looks like, (I know Red Blaster had asked before) check the Meetup thread.

Thnx for bringing the thread back mama <3 <3

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just want to say that I'm glad the thread is back. I can't put into words how much I missed this place but I'll try.

I missed you guys about as much as I miss every night the Magic aren't playing. You're all the equivalent of Hedo Turkoglu and Glen Davis JJ Redick in my eyes.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
come on now

:(

why even have a bestgaf if jokes that innocuous make people jumpy all of a sudden

Yo, you don't seem to understand that we are a part of a bigger community. We are not so special that we can completely ignore the ToS in this thread or others. Real rap if your ideal best GAF isn't up to your standards logoff and take it somewhere else. BUT do not try to ruin it for the people who enjoy our little community within a community...

If you're that dude with the pool stick you look nothing like I imagined

Yo, you don't seem to understand that we are a part of a bigger community. We are not so special that we can completely ignore the ToS in this thread or others. Real rap if your ideal best GAF isn't up to your standards logoff and take it somewhere else. BUT do not try to ruin it for the people who enjoy our little community within a community...

Well stated sir. There are really only a couple of dudes who seem to think they are nbagaf, most bestgaffers are great. You and ph33nix stand out as great examples. Always on point with respect. As for others, especially the ones online 24/7 that seem to oddly draw an ego from this thread....maybe now they'll change but they aren't off to a hot start.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well stated sir. There are really only a couple of dudes who seem to think they are nbagaf, most bestgaffers are great. You and ph33nix stand out as great examples. Always on point with respect. As for others, especially the ones online 24/7 that seem to oddly draw an ego from this thread....maybe now they'll change but they aren't off to a hot start.

I am going to make sure this thread keeps going.. If I have to perm some long term members so be it

I am going to make sure this thread keeps going.. If I have to perm some long term members so be it

Like I said on pm's I know this is your baby and we need to treat it as such...no doubts...removal of the ol' school clique may be addition by subtraction if needed.

Cav's fully in the tank for that scoring guard...kyrie needs somebody to kick that ball out to that isn't omar cassipi.

h3ro

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Neither do you.

So I was thinking about Carmelo this morning, I wonder is Lala is pregnant. I think that would explain why he's fat right now - hunger pains.

Fingers crossed that Amare's back is ok, he's looked like a new man these past few weeks. Also, we need Jeffries back asap.

Neither do you.

So I was thinking about Carmelo this morning, I wonder is Lala is pregnant. I think that would explain why he's fat right now - hunger pains.

Fingers crossed that Amare's back is ok, he's looked like a new man these past few weeks. Also, we need Jeffries back asap.

that's what i said bro...

Amari went through a real rough patch and unlike Odom he basically kept it in private and played through it. Much respect to him how he handled his shit.

h3ro

There's no need for in fighting.

The rest of GAF hates everyone who posts in here anyway :(

Isn't there a tough pony you could emulate or something.

Hi guys, I heard you people are mean to newcomers. I am new, don't be mean.

You can shit on me for being a Knicks fan though. I hate myself for that too.

Welcome aboard man. See y'all, dead coach bounce back even applies to gaf. We're growing in numbers!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah, but who cares.

Yeah I don't give a crap personally. This place has turned into the villains of GAF but unlike Lebron James this place can keep on trucking on without turning into a teenage girl whose constantly obsessed with their damaged image.

Not really.. Most posters get along fine outside of this thread

Evidently you missed the rest of SportsGAF blaming this place for getting exiled into Community. See Enron trolling this place up.

Isn't there a tough pony you could emulate or something.

Tim Tebow was the toughest of ponies. But alas it is no longer. :(

h3ro

Evidently you missed the rest of SportsGAF blaming this place for getting exiled into Community. See Enron trolling this place up.

They're just trolling you in the other threads. The OG posters know what's up.

Unlike those other threads, we can handle the hate. Unlike Lewelldone, we know how to be heels.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Enron was a part of the old courtrivals crew

CS swears he knows what's up. Good for him.

I think we needo take some ownership for the move if not most of it. BG made some less than intelligemt decisions and all are suffering for it.

I can get why peeps are pissed but coming is this thread just to take a shit like enron should be met with a day off or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom