• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland shopping Varejao to Western Conference squads. Is this real life?
If you care about Thunderbolt, a new, so equipped version of the G55 is coming out in July.

There's else nothing else on the horizon, mobile tech wise.

The Asus don't have switchable graphics though, so if battery life matters, go after the Sager NP6165 instead.

Aite, any real difference between the 55 ES71 vs. the DS71 to justify the ~100 buck premium?

Edit: how reliable is Sager? I'm tempted as I'm seeing the prices are cheaper for the NP6165, as the only thing different I can see is that it's 650 vs. 660...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol I need some popcorn and xanax

Bowser

Morey v. Jeffrey

Don't act like you're not scared, DY.

lawl

MJ is gonna MJ

MJ ain't runnin' the show loserbros, it's all about CHO

cho-bobcats.jpg

I fully expected to end up with 4 and 16!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Morey's master plan is coming together with an hour to go. I don't think I'm ready to see Dwight in a Rockets uniform but its happening.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
There's no way the Cavs piss two 1sts AND Varejao for the #2. No fucking way man. No.

Aite, any real difference between the 55 ES71 vs. the DS71 to justify the ~100 buck premium?

Looks like the DS has a 750GB 7200RPM HDD + 12GB RAM vs the ES's 500GB 7200RPM drive + 8GB RAM.

I'd try to keep the price as low as possible, because you're inching closer to the point where the monumentally better gaming laptop buy is the $1599 NP9150 w/ AMD 7970M (desktop 7870, 2x the speed of the GTX 660M).

TylerD

I've seen this pic before but god damnit I just let out a snort.

What an ugly piece of shit. Get that ass clown off everything!

I don't see anything worth watching on TV other than the draft. Hope you guys bring your A game for the reactions/meltdowns.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Latest SI.COM Mock has Portland taking Zeller with 11th pick.

Fuck that noise.. I'd rather have no center than some POS stiff taking space doing nothing.

At that point take a chance on Drummond then hope Lillard or Rivers falls to 11. If they don't take Ross.

There's no way the Cavs piss two 1sts AND Varejao for the #2. No fucking way man. No.

Looks like the DS has a 750GB 7200RPM HDD + 12GB RAM vs the ES's 500GB 7200RPM drive + 8GB RAM.

I'd try to keep the price as low as possible, because you're inching closer to the point where the monumentally better gaming laptop buy is the $1599 NP9150 w/ AMD 7970M (desktop 7870, 2x the speed of the GTX 660M).

Yeah, well I don't see myself gaming much nowadays, so that NP6165 is looking more and more attractive. To boot, my limit is probably no more than 1200 at most for a laptop now.

Wondering what the best combo for hard drives / SSDs and stuff would be then for that, and wondering how reliable Sager is, as my past 3 laptops have been Asus, Asus, and Toshiba.

NervousXtian

As a Blazer fan, the best thing that can happen is Sac take Drummond and have Barnes fall in our lap, making Batum expendable in a sign/trade.

benjipwns

Banned
Wojo:
Portland understands: Unless it drafts Damian Lillard at No. 6, he won't be there at 11. Paul Allen is enamored with the point guard

Jonathan Givony: Portland is putting out serious signs that they might take Waiters over Lillard. Could be smoke, but teams taking it serious. Rivers goes 7
lol

Broussard:
sources: Cavs offering 4, 24 and 33 picks for Charlotte's 2 and 31 picks

NervousXtian

No way we take Waiters over Lillard. The pick is Drummond, Lillard or if for crazyland strikes and one of the following are still available: MKG, Beal, Barnes or Robinson.

Bowser

Jonathan Givony: The hot late name right now is Kendall Marshall. Multiple teams trying to trade up to the mid-first to try and get him according to reports.

edit: If Cavs would back off 31 and give us 32, I take the deal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chris_Broussard
sources: Cavs offering 4, 24 and 33 picks for Charlotte's 2 and 31 picks

This totally means the Rockets are getting the #2 pick.

Bowser

Who the Wizards gonna take if Beal is gone at #3?

They're really in a pickle if it happens. I figure they would go try to trade down honestly

Andy Katz: More intrigue as @Chris_Broussard reports Cav offer 4,24,33 to CLT for 2, 31. But source says Wash then disrupts deal, takes TROB at No. 3

That's all well and good, we'll take MKG or Barnes and be happy with it. Go ahead and fuck up your draft plans Wiz.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Morey going all in.

@daldridgetnt
Charlotte still mulling. Can tell you Washington stays at three, Sac stays at five and Portland at six. Cleveland still trying 2 move up...

Jonm1010

Banned
Latest SI.COM Mock has Portland taking Zeller with 11th pick.

Fuck that noise.. I'd rather have no center than some POS stiff taking space doing nothing.

At that point take a chance on Drummond then hope Lillard or Rivers falls to 11. If they don't take Ross.

I don't understand the hate for Zeller, the guy can come into the NBA and have an immediate impact
off the bench in garbage time
for like, half the teams in the league.

NervousXtian

I don't understand the hate for Zeller, the guy can come into the NBA and have an immediate impact
off the bench in garbage time
for like, half the teams in the league.

I'd rather resign the Vanilla Gorilla for another year. You'll get the same output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom