• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillard's twitter profile pic changed

image.jpg

Lol that would be the worst place for him to go.

Doc couldn't win.

He's plays him too much..he's showing favoritism.

plays too little...he's being too hard on him (he also won't get any that night).

Plays him just enough...he's holding back.

Doesn't need to go there...but I'd laugh if Boston trades up for his bum ass.

Lol that would be the worst place for him to go.

Doc couldn't win.

He's plays him too much..he's showing favoritism.

plays too little...he's being too hard on him (he also won't get any that night).

Plays him just enough...he's holding back.

Doesn't need to go there...but I'd laugh if Boston trades up for his bum ass.

You fools should have traded us Iggy, but now you're stuck with him and Emo. :mad:

Jonm1010

Banned
He's not a bad ball handler but he wouldn't be my choice at point. Its not that he won't pass, but he'll need to be a bit more savvy with the ball. I dunno, college PG is not NBA PG and there seem to be a lot of NBA pgs that engage in hero ball.

I can say this about Rivers, I can't remember a game where he specifically shot us out of. That doesn't mean he never took bad shots or made bad plays. He's not the phenom Irving was. At the same time he was given the green light to be the alpha dog in a team full of role players. He didn't have to defer. that will be different in the NBA

Hmm I hope I'm wrong but I feel like were gonna draft a go to ask him to do something he can't all because our top two guys in the organzation know the kid and his father.

I'd honestly rather take a risk on a big like Leonard at ten.

So Jazz getting Mo Williams? O.K. also, ill be waiting for dat 47th pick. In OConner I Trust. Picked Mo Williams and Paul Millsap with the 47th pick before.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hmm I hope I'm wrong but I feel like were gonna draft a go to ask him to do something he can't all because our top two guys in the organzation know the kid and his father.

I'd honestly rather take a risk on a big like Leonard at ten.

If you need a PG, Rivers isn't going to fix that shit, not now. You need an SG then he can make that work. He measures 6'5 in shoes supposedly but is a bit short for the league average. I dunno, Redick is about the same size and was able to make it work but he also worked his ass off to become basically a decent bench player. That may be all Rivers becomes.

Bowser

If you need a PG, Rivers isn't going to fix that shit, not now. You need an SG then he can make that work. He measures 6'5 in shoes supposedly but is a bit short for the league average. I dunno, Redick is about the same size and was able to make it work but he also worked his as off to become basically a decent bench player. That may be all Rivers becomes.

I have a hard time seeing how Gordon and Rivers could co-exist in the back court for NO while also getting Davis enough touches.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Curious, who're you hoping the Cavs take?

Honestly, I'm not sold on anyone, but our roster needs a SF so bad it's pathetic.

I guess MKG dropping to #4 would make me happiest.

I hope he can develop a bit with some training camp but Mike Brown may just throw him in a wood chipper.

Look at the Cavs development of rookies under Brown. He doesn't do SHIT with rookies.

Shannon Bron, Danny Green, JJ Hickson, Daniel Gibson, and so on. None of them improved a single tick. Shit, throw LBJ in that pile.

... yo K.Jack, my N61J is almost on the fritz. Tempted to get the G55, but should I wait till later?

It's not quite dead yet...

Also, hi linsivvi.

KingGondo

Banned
Morey will end up somehow getting the 2nd pick and the 5th pick and thus end up with Dwight Howard. It'll be the craziest shit ever.
And it'll be even crazier when Dwight leaves next season and the Rox wasted their potential tank year on a second round exit, and miss out on guys like Shabazz Muhammad.

Gandalf-esque.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Looks like Evan Turner. In high school.

Also, it sounds like the Bobcats are definitely trading their pick. If this fucks up the Dwight plan, I hope you guys end up with Harrison Barnes and a late second.

And I hope you enjoy another year of being Pacers-West

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cleveland shopping Varejao to Western Conference squads. Is this real life?
... yo K.Jack, my N61J is almost on the fritz. Tempted to get the G55, but should I wait till later?

It's not quite dead yet...

Also, hi linsivvi.
If you care about Thunderbolt, a new, so equipped version of the G55 is coming out in July.

There's else nothing else on the horizon, mobile tech wise.

The Asus don't have switchable graphics though, so if battery life matters, go after the Sager NP6165 instead.

Bowser

From a Bobcats fan board:

Katz and Bucher were on ESPN together, and conflicted each other.

Katz said the league is assuming the deal is 2 for 4 and 24.

Bucher said Charlotte were asking Cleveland to take either Tyrus or Matt Carroll AND get back a young talent— he said Anderson Varejao or Daniel Gibson. Went on to say Cleveland will not make that deal, and now nobody knows who Charlotte is close to a deal with.

OMG, if we get 4, 24 and Varejao for 2 and Tyrus Thomas/Matt Caroll, I will book a flight to Charlotte and get on my knees for Cho.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I actually find myself really hoping we take Barnes.

DY, what's wrong with me?
Its okay.

We run 2 through 5.

Cho is probably the guy who made that fake Dion workout vid that has every team in the league jocking right now. We got this.
OMG, if we get 4, 24 and Varejao for 2 and Tyrus Thomas/Matt Caroll, I will book a flight to Charlotte and get on my knees for Cho.
all
over
my
face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom