• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Golden State will take North Carolina forward Harrison Barnes seventh after Portland takes Damian Lillard, per source.

tumblr_m2ym9bmaga1qgwf3a.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs have no SFs to speak of, but nah why draft for need?

I called it, but damn can I be wrong once

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Have you ever seen your brother cry?"

Hey ESPN interview bitch, have you ever had a -- NO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT OR I'LL GET BANNED...

What a bulging dick in her back?

SamuraiX-

Went through the first 5 picks with Grant Napear on the radio while driving home in traffic.

Fuck you, Charlotte.
Thank you, Cleveland. lol

I just want to go back and quote all of Jdez's posts about smokescreens now. bwahahahaa

parasight

What the fuck. If GS takes Barnes, I'm gonna be pissed. One pick away from the guy I wanted. We better take Drummond and trade him somewhere.

Waiters looked as slow as a tank. Sure bust pick for Cleveland just like Tristan. Their FO is really odd.

Really surprised about the Cats taking MKG. He's going to look really bad on that team (even bust worthy) but he has all-star potential and will really grow as the team does.

Love the Beal pick obviously. Still mad about how we spent our cap space but it's nice to finally be able to look away from the lottery and start focusing on future free agents and getting better as a team.

Lillard pick is awful. Drummonds potential is too hard to pass up when you basically gave up nothing to get that pick.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Went through the first 5 picks with Grant Napear on the radio while driving home in traffic.

Fuck you, Charlotte.
Thank you, Cleveland. lol

I just want to go back and quote all of Jdez's posts about smokescreens now. bwahahahaa

How was Napear handling it all? I miss hearing his rants lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom