• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

mj-laughing.gif

Seth C

So they just drafted someone at #4 that didn't start for his college team? Kid has a pretty high body fat percentage by the looks of it.

Anno

Must every team in Cleveland make sketchy moves with high picks? I mostly like Waiters but I'm sure they could have traded down for him.

charsace

Did anyone not think Waiters would go high? He has the tools that NBA teams look for in a 2. Everyone wants that, big, barrel chested 2 guard that tanks his way to the basket. Watching Harden and Wade muscle through guys boost Waiters' stock.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Has a BENCH PLAYER ever gone Top 10, in any draft, in any sport, ever?

Only a Cleveland team yo. What the fuck?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
As expected, source says Houston was unable to get a deal done with Sacramento for the fifth pick. Rockets still trying to get into top 10. "

No one likes you Morey and now everyone hates the Rockets.

This is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom