• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Did anyone not think Waiters would go high? He has the tools that NBA teams look for in a 2. Everyone wants that, big, barrel chested 2 guard that tanks his way to the basket. Watching Harden and Wade muscle through guys boost Waiters' stock.

Yeah he looked really explosive during those work outs he did. Guy didn't start a single game in college. He might end up being fine but it's a total reach.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
David Aldridge said:
Portland, picking sixth, will take Weber State's Damian Lillard after Sacramento takes Thomas Robinson, per sources.
UHM

Oozer3993

Thank you Chris Grant. You've freed me of the burden of rooting for a winning franchise for the next decade with your incompetence in the past two drafts. A truly impressive accomplishment. David Kahn and Chris Wallace are on the line, they'd like to congratulate you on joining the "I Have No Idea What I'm Doing On Draft Night" club.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HBle2.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger said:
Blazers would've considered Robinson if Kings didn't take him. Now will go with Weber State PG Damian Lillard, sources say.

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom