• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

Went to buy some vegetables real quick after the Cavs pick and was listening to The Fan during the drive. They were talking about how us being in the lottery 4 straight years and not really having any improvement, we will look back and say how we should've taken the best player available(TRobb). Even although we needed a shooter(Beal).

=/ Don't know what to say, am happy but I see where they are coming from.

cacophony

ibcHUbTADO7aqr.gif

SamuraiX-

Went to buy some vegetables real quick after the Cavs pick and was listening to The Fan during the drive. They were talking about how us being in the lottery 4 straight years and not really having any improvement, we will look back and say how we should've token the best player available(TRobb). Even although we needed a shooter(Beal).

=/ Don't know what to say, am happy but I see where they are coming from.

You guys made the best pick for your team.

The Wiz may not even even be in the Top 10 of the lottery next year. Beal could potentially add at least 10 wins if everything meshes well.

I think he was the guy if Barnes was gone.

Ross looks like Klay Thompson without the ball handling or passing.

So if Waiters is taken ahead of the Warriors, they’ll be disappointed–West, for one, apparently believes that Waiters could be the second-best overall prospect in this draft, behind only presumptive No. 1 pick Anthony Davis.

I personally wanted MKG or Barnes so I'm ecstatic with the pick but Logo has a better eye for talent.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LOL what has Morey done to the Rockets

Morey thinks he is the smartest GM in the NBA. He is far from it. You have 3 first round picks, maybe you should get 3 building blocks for the future, but no he wants to prove how smart he is.

It doesn't help that he has an owner that is in love with any big name he could get. If Barkley came out of retirement Les would try to sign him. It is a mess that isn't going to get any better anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom