• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it
NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it

NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it

NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it

NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it

NO PICK SPOILING

at least spoiler tag it

bilas just sent my drinking buddy to the shadow realm

goddamn you bilas

lmfao

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morey thinks he is the smartest GM in the NBA. He is far from it. You have 3 first round picks, maybe you should get 3 building blocks for the future, but no he wants to prove how smart he is.

It doesn't help that he has an owner that is in love with any big name he could get. If Barkley came out of retirement Les would try to sign him. It is a mess that isn't going to get any better anytime soon.

So very true and so depressing.

Mothman91

You guys made the best pick for your team.

The Wiz may not even even be in the Top 10 of the lottery next year. Beal could potentially add at least 10 wins if everything meshes well.

Yep, hopefully we are close to playoff contention at least this year. Am sick of sucking donkey ass, and looking forward to some improvement.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Doc Rocket ‏@Thedocrocket
Patience.... If everything has NOT gone completely wrong, they're starting the actual work right NOW. Stay tuned...stay the course... "

Is he trolling Rockets fans now?

Yep, hopefully we are close to playoff contention at least this year. Am sick of sucking donkey ass, and looking forward to some improvement.

Best thing about Beal is that there's no chance Jordan Crawford starts. Dude killed Walls progression last year. They should never share the floor.

I'm not sure if the Hornets get a top 5 pick next year if Gordon is healthy. Monty is too good of a coach. I think Rivers might actually be pretty good.

Man...talk about rebuilding overnight. Rivers/Gordon/Davis. To be honest I'll take that core over Chris Paul and Griff any day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom