• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proelite

Rivers is clutch.

He will make the final shot.

It's ridiculous how many times he bailed out Duke in the regular season.

Name the last American born white center drafted in the lottery that did anything in the NBA.

Go.

I'll go:
Bill Walton.

GODDAMMIT
Ah so you're looking for a franchise player? Then trade up to #1. Otherwise stop acting like a baby.

This dude is nowhere close to a stiff. Can shoot, decent footwork, is mobile. His only deal is he needs more polish.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
M.S. Boyer/J. Valade ‏@PDcavsinsider

It's possible #Cavs haven't given up on Harrison Barnes. Michael Reghi reporting Cavs trying to trade Varejao to Golden State for him.

well why the fuck not just draft him?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah that's not exactly how I would describe him. I'm jealous, I'll say that much. Want to trade?

I don't know much about him, to be quite honest, but I don't like the track record of white American born bigs in the lottery one bit.

Jonm1010

Banned
Rivers is clutch.

He will make the final shot.

It's ridiculous how many times he bailed out Duke in the regular season.

Problem is so is Eric Gordon, so who gets the shot?

That's why I'm nervous for this working. Rivers ego might bury this team, if his potential inability to transfer to the point doesn't first.

Name the last American born white center drafted in the lottery that did anything in the NBA.

Go.

I'll go:
Bill Walton.

GODDAMMIT

9292562-large.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He looks like hes 15

This team... blow it up and start with all rookies

Problem is so is Eric Gordon, so who gets the shot?

That's why I'm nervous for this working. Rivers ego might bury this team, if his potential inability to transfer to the point doesn't first.

Why are you worried about shot selection on a team with 2 offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom