• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Lamb is really good. People will be surprised by his play.And Bilas shut the fuck up about wing span.

Anyone that's watched him play won't be surprised at all. He was the best player on the US team last summer. Uconn players not helping him hurt his stock. This is a better pick than Barnes at 7.

Nori Chan

guys im taking shots everytaime jya bilaa says wingspan and i dotn tink im going tooooo survive teh rest of the niiiiiiggggghtaswlti4oweifojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

cacophony

Fuck you Houston!!! Fuckers trade their way right in front of us to steal our pick :(

sternlol_medium.gif

SamuraiX-

I can't believe Henson has dropped this far. He's AD lite, if you need a defensive big he's the next best thing in this draft.

You really think he's not gonna get knocked out of the post every time he's gonna try to guard any of the bigger bigs (which is most of them) in the NBA?

charsace

Lamb has nothing in common with Rudy Gay

stfu chris

Lamb has more in common with Ray Allen.

Henson is skinny and doesn't look like he can get bigger. He's gonna have problems on the block. Anthony Davis has really broad shoulders so he can probably pack on more weight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He's probably the best sg prospect in the draft.

which is is why i say blow it up and start with all rookies. Just tank, Dwight, Pau and all that bs... just toss it away now.

ryan-ts

1 in blocks at his position in draft
7 in steals
4 in rebounding (3 in defensive rebounding)
8th in 3s (more than Beal, Rivers, Lamb)

A few stats on Terrence Ross. Still not a fan of the pick but these numbers aren't bad if you're a stat junkie.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You really think he's not gonna get knocked out of the post every time he's gonna try to guard any of the bigger bigs (which is most of them) in the NBA?

Henson could barely hold the paint against ACC bigs. He's gonna get his chest caved in once he gets on the court.

Jonm1010

Banned
Why are you worried about shot selection on a team with 2 offensive players.

Fair point but I'm looking at the larger picture a few years down the road. I don't need rivers chucking and playing hero ball if Anthony Davis and Gordon are both the hot hand and he begins to cost us games and hurt chemistry and flow.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Marshall isn't a bad pick.

I want to hate on him, but I can't. Bilas is pretty spot on with this guy.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lamb is a great pick... it is funny that Cle passed on him and Ross...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom