• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
MJ

buy Lamb

he obviously knows where to find hookers (and dump their bodies)

SamuraiX-

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
The Pacers sent the Kings cash in return for the 36th pick according to source
Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones
Told Kings dealt their second round pick in exchange for cash.
Sactown Royalty ‏@sactownroyalty
RT @chadfordinsider: The Pacers sent the Kings cash in return for the 36th pick according to source

I wonder how the MaGOOFS feel about chugging cock.

Jdez15

Banned
My Cavs chose Dion Waiters...how do you guys feel about it? I like it. When I first heard about it, I was sketchy, but the Cavs must know something that we dont know.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Portland will trade the 41st pick, Tyshawn Taylor, to the Brooklyn Nets, league source tells Y! Sports.

charsace

People don't see it now, but Irving and Waiters will be a fun backcourt to watch and they will do some real damage in the league. Add in a solid big in Zeller with Thompson and Flopper and you have a team that could surprise people.

People don't see it now, but Irving and Waiters will be a fun backcourt to watch and they will do some real damage in the league. Add in a solid big in Zeller with Thompson and Flopper and you have a team that could surprise people.

I'm not sure how surprising another lottery pick next year will be.

Branduil

Man I can't believe I got excited for this stupid draft, Mavs did nothing but draft a bunch of no-name prospects.

HOLY CRAP THERE'S A GIANT SCORPION ON MY WALL

Jonm1010

Banned
Man I can't believe I got excited for this stupid draft, Mavs did nothing but draft a bunch of no-name prospects.

HOLY CRAP THERE'S A GIANT SCORPION ON MY WALL

And that's why I don't want to live in Texas.......that and it sucks. Except for Austin, but they have scorpions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ESPN: "Whats up with Jackson and that jumpoff? that shit cray"

DAMNIT I THOUGHT WE SAVED TROB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom